Comics Was it a good idea to destroy the Parker marriage?

hah thanks carnageehw.
but lets not forget about stillanerd...he's the man. :cwink:

Oh sure, put all the blame on me why don't you. :woot:

UK_Stu said:
While I wasn't a fan of the John Byrne re-boot, at least he gave Peter a realistic job for someone with his education, he also tried to intoduce brand new characters at his new place of work(Unfortunately after a one-page intro, they were all ignored).

Ironically, there's a lot of parallels between BND and what was going on in Spider-Man when Mackie was writing the titles. Madgoblin and Julio Barone cited some stuff and the similarities are eerie.

Oh sure, put all the blame on me why don't you. :woot:

Ironically, there's a lot of parallels between BND and what was going on in Spider-Man when Mackie was writing the titles. Madgoblin and Julio Barone cited some stuff and the similarities are eerie.

and lets not forget how they started at volume 2 "issue 1" to get people to collect it and raise sales. :o

sounds familiar to the whole mcniven/slott 3 times a month thing.

They want to tell stories in a repetitive formula.
I really think that Ultimate spider-man was "the test" and since that did well now they are trying to "ultimitize" amazing.

Instead they should have just put bendis on amazing within regular continuity and see what happens instead of giving me and other fans headaches trying to figure out which back stories count and which don't.

oh thx a lot StyleShift. Way to put me down............Homie.

lol

oh thx a lot StyleShift. Way to put me down............Homie.

lol

lol your welcome Orest. :oldrazz:

by the way it looks like you've got a better handle on the boards now. I'm proud of you bud. :yay:

thx. I feel that 2. im sorta part of the crowd now.

Yeah, you're doing fine, Orest. I want to apologize, if I was too rude when you were just beginning. I didn't remember that I'm just "few months old" myself. :)

its all cool Finlandman. we all have those days

are any of u looking forwars to the new SpiderMan game Web of Shadows?

lol. yeh but I was at GameStop the other day and I saw the advertisement and boy, did it look good or what.

^^^ lol they have a great section for that in the spidey's world boards.
not everyone in the comics section is a gamer. =/

lol. my bad, just making a point. dont need to be so harsh on me.

stop making me look bad

I compliment you earlier and now your saying I make you look bad? :huh:

EDIT:
you know what Orest you sound like a kid so I wasn't going to say anything but I really think you need to hear it
....you really need to stop being such a baby....
All I did was correct you...maybe you didn't know there was a thread for that game, one that is already hot. So I was trying to help you out...if you want the truth you made yourself "look bad".

I didn't insult you and I wasn't even half as harsh as some of the people on these boards can be.

If I were the one being corrected I'd rather accept it than look foolish or mislead people with faulty info. do you realize no one continued the conversation about the game with you in this thread?

I really recommend you go check out THAT thread. and I hope to see you in it. :)

Congrats for Styleshift. You managed to write that necessary post without being an ---hole. No offense Orest, but he ( or she, I don't know these things ) is 100% correct.

Congrats for Styleshift. You managed to write that necessary post without being an ---hole. No offense Orest, but he ( or she, I don't know these things ) is 100% correct.

I am a boy. lol
and thank you...I try not to offend anybody on these boards unless they REALLY push my buttons.

blader has been the only one thus far to piss me off and I continue to try being formal even with him. even though he can be a jerk his opinion DOES count. lol. :yay:

Joe Quesada at San Diego Comic-Con:

Asked if Peter and Mary Jane were to get together, Quesada said that could happen but they won't be married.

HAving the magically un-married couple back together just dating endlessly, when we know they are married if not for his magical satanic reboot...would be ANNOYING.

It'd be annoying and a MAJOR regression pushed into our faces. HE'd be saying...THIS WON"T GO ANYWHERE....BUT HERE THEY ARE...HAHA.

Plus, what would be the point of a married couple going back to dating anyway??

Again, major regression there and been there done that.

HAving the magically un-married couple back together just dating endlessly, when we know they are married if not for his magical satanic reboot...would be ANNOYING.

It'd be annoying and a MAJOR regression pushed into our faces. HE'd be saying...THIS WON"T GO ANYWHERE....BUT HERE THEY ARE...HAHA.

Plus, what would be the point of a married couple going back to dating anyway??

Again, major regression there and been there done that.

If I recall correctly thats the reason superman had been married off to lois lane?
Did they retcon that? or are they still married? :huh:

If I recall correctly thats the reason superman had been married off to lois lane?
Did they retcon that? or are they still married? :huh:

They're still married, and personally I think that marriage is far more detrimental than the Peter/MJ marriage.

hey guys. I was gone. is this thread abandoned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"