The Dark Knight Rises WB Email: The Legend Dies?

So just from the trailers This is the timeline I have

Dent Party -> Masked Ball -> Bane fight -> Gordon's injured -> permission to die -> Blackgate breakout -> Stadium destruction -> What's that mean? -> Catwoman shows up -> Push ups -> Climbing out -> Riot -> Bane fight prt 2 -> Tumbler Chae
good post :woot:

Climbing out ->Batman/Gordon/police meet on the ice under the bridge -> Riot -> Bane fight prt 2 -> Tumbler Chase

Climbing out ->Batman/Gordon/police meet on the ice under the bridge -> Riot -> Bane fight prt 2 -> Tumbler Chase
right, I didn't include that cause I was only going by what we've seen in the trailers but yes, that's how I see it

right, I didn't include that cause I was only going by what we've seen in the trailers but yes, that's how I see it
oh i just remembered that they filmed some action with the batwing under the bridge right? :woot:

He was limping at the masked party...I think it will come after he gets beat by bane.

Exactly, Batman fighting in daylight is no clearer indication that people know his secret than hearing Joker telling Batman to reveal his identity or people will die.

Not saying it won't happen but that scene is not an indication of that. I don't know how I feel about people learning Bruce's secret.

the Legend ending could simply mean Batman gets beaten, Bane brags and then Gotham is left to Bane for months so for all intents and purposes to the people of Gotham Bane was telling the truth and the legend had ended.

the Legend ends could also refer to this being the last film. I mean Harry Potter's campaign had "It Ends" with Daniel Radcliffe's face but he didn't really die in the film.

Still anything is possible, this is not a post to tell people if Batman will die or not or his identity will be revealed or not. I simply don't know but the factors some are pointing our don't necessarily lead to those conclusions.

Also Bane does destroy a large part of Gotham, a VERY large part of Gotham, probably with the head count of tens of thousands. Its a devastating thought and the following is really probably one of the greatest things I've heard done in a superhero film before.

This post sent shivers down my spine. July can't get here fast enough. :up:

Once Bane shows the party is over. That is certain. I'm unconvinced that anything indicates or necessitates that Bruce be exposed as Batman. Bane doesn't even have a reason to do so. As far as he would be concerned Batman is the true man and Bruce Wayne is the facade. It does not seem to serve his purposes to expose Bruce, only Dent.

He was limping at the masked party...I think it will come after he gets beat by bane.

think about what you're saying:

Bane comes to town beats Batman and then Bruce goes to a party, whilst Bane is taking over Gotham.

does that make any sense?

Bane needs to beat Bruce up so much that he will not be able to walk for days.
as a fan i demand this. i will not have a problem if he doesnt break his back. but he needs to destroy him to the point that he can not move for days.Bruce should not be able to walk to his batpod or batwing.

Yep. This chronology sounds sensible. The massive police chase sequence would have to occur before the Bane fight, obviously, and could even lead into it.

Yep. This chronology sounds sensible. The massive police chase sequence would have to occur before the Bane fight, obviously, and could even lead into it.

right to help understand it I see it thusly:

Masked Ball -> Gordon is kicked out -> Gordon is injured -> The chase with GPD -> Bane fight.

This introduces us to the Batwing but very minutely. Its being hunted by the GPd

By the end of the film it comes back in this time going after the tumblers, its a moment of elation. Its back and on the right side of the law this time.

Bane needs to beat Bruce up so much that he will not be able to walk for days.
as a fan i demand this. i will not have a problem if he doesnt break his back. but he needs to destroy him to the point that he can not move for days.Bruce should not be able to walk to his batpod or batwing.

Well considering that in the trailer Bruce is laying looking paralyzed while bane say to him that he has his permission to die etc- I'd say you are going to get your demands. Lol

Dent Party -> Masked Ball -> Bane fight -> Gordon's injured -> permission to die -> Blackgate breakout -> Stadium destruction -> What's that mean? -> Catwoman shows up -> Push ups -> Climbing out -> Riot -> Bane fight prt 2 -> Tumbler Chae

Really interesting, but what happens after that? I guess they haven't shown any of that yet and makes me excited :awesome:

he doesn't die...

he just is able to live without being batman.
he's able to hang up the batman mantle.
he doesn't need to be batman any more.

its been pretty spelled out for us in all the interviews from day one.

that's it.

the day has come that Gotham doesn't need a batman.

They said, WB I think, that the end is all CGI so it has to be a destroyed and on fire Gotham, on ashes, where Batman and Bane try to kill each other.

It kind of me reminds me of the Matrix Revolutions end where Neo and agent Smith fight on a 95% CGI done city.

We know Nolan does not like CGI so it must be a very hard to recreate on a sound stage end.

They said, WB I think, that the end is all CGI so it has to be a destroyed and on fire Gotham, on ashes, where Batman and Bane try to kill each other.

It kind of me reminds me of the Matrix Revolutions end where Neo and agent Smith fight on a 95% CGI done city.

We know Nolan does not like CGI so it must be a very hard to recreate on a sound stage end.

So those buildings etc. in Inception were in-camera? Holy s.......

:D :cwink:

:argh:

Dent Party -> Gordon's injured -> Bruce Jump -> Batman's Nerf Gun -> [POD/BAT police chase] -> Bane fight -> permission to die -> Push ups -> What's that mean? -> Climbing out -> [WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?] Masked Ball -> Stadium destruction -> Blackgate breakout -> Manor Trashed -> Catwoman shows up -> Riot -> Bane fight prt 2 -> Tumbler Chase

I know you see bars but I don't think it makes sense for Catwoman to show up at Bruce's prison if that's what you meant, could be BlackGate or something else entirely.

edit: moved the Manor Trashing.

Last edited:
So those buildings etc. in Inception were in-camera? Holy s.......

:D :cwink:

You know what I mean. :yay: In interviews he has explained he prefers to build a model and blow it than do it in CGI, if possible, safety, money, etc.

PgwuF.jpg

otkaY.jpg

For Nolan doing a full CGI TDKR end all Gotham must be in ashes for whatever reason, earthquake, big fire, nuclear bomb, etc. It must be very complicated to recreate with models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"