• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superman Returns WB will make another Supes movie, just don't expect Singer and his crew involved

dpm07 and Timstuff,

I agree that the story was already lacking in Superman Returns. In fact someone asked me what the plot was and I couldn't tell them. I stuttred through it like a Bryan Singer interview. I certainly agree that great movies have a good balance of story and action, and Superman Returns had really neither. I mean, yes there were action sequences but they didn't get me excited like the old movies do. I'm 26 and have seen Superman: The Movie dozens of times, and I still get wide eyed and excited like a little boy. A smile spreads across my face when Superman intercepts Luthor's missile. But even with one vewing Singer could not illicit that same response.

The simplest solution might be to let the writers go, lol did anyone else notice their little cameo gosh singer and his buds friends forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"