We Must Support Frank Castle

ObakeTora

נמר רוח הקודש
Reaction score
Wow, I'm on a thread rollercoaster. Anyway, 2004 gave us a lame adaption, but what did we as Punisher fans do? We saw it anyway, we bought the dvd, resulting in high grossing sales, we even were behind that crap salad "War Journal #1 selling out in a matter of days.

They keep Punisher alive because alot of us don't ***** enough like Batman and Spiderman fans. Yea Im a Punisher fan, I think he's the best thing that happened to comics, because I wouldnt have learned about Daredevil, Captain America, Spiderman had I not purchased Punisher #10, and became interested through the rest of Marvel U through a non powered eyes.

Every board that respects Punisher I will post this. Lets show the bigwigs that Punisher fans are out there and growing. I may have read the script and not found it to my liking, but Im going to see this film every weekend it is in theaters, why because Lexi tried really hard to please us, and that really speaks to me. If we ***** enough, if we show our support for Frank, then most likely someday we will get that film. My request for the Punisher faithful elite?

Post here how many times you saw Warzone arriving in theaters December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUNISHER RULES!!!!!! :unishr:

A little premature! But I'll see Punisher Warzone once in the theatres, probably no more.

I'm pretty sure I only know one person I'll be able to drag to PWZ, and I don't know anyone who reads Punisher, so that'll be out of the question. I'm certainly not going to see the movie by myself.

But, even if it gets critically panned... I guess I'll see it once.

once. And for some weird reason even if I hate it, I will still buy it on Blu-Ray.

methinks I may have made this thread out of haste. Oh well who really visits The Punisher non spoiler forums anyway?

i hardly see a movie more than once. i saw the dark knight once. i can't even remember the last time i saw a movie twice in the theaters. i'll definitely buy it on dvd.

if it's good I'll see it 3 times,,,,, once by myself to see if it's good.

then again with my wifey it it's better than the 2004 punisher.

well,I'm seeing it with a bunch of my friends on my friends birthday,then probably again when my older brother gets out of jail.

i will go see it again and again till my eyes bleed.............

and then some more.........

i will round people up and make them go.........

ALL IN THE NAME OF FRANK !!!

**** YA !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should wait and see if it's good first.

But once you see that it IS, by all means, until your eyes bleed!

this film needs desperate help , that is for sure.

loved the 2004 version, not going to see it

im with citizenpain.as much as i liked the darkknight,i only saw it once,but im getting the dvd on tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"