World Web shooter: possible?

You don't have to ask :) Feel free to join at any time. We always welcome new ideas.

Wow, the diagrams here really helped explain that concept for me. Thanks.

wow... i really like all of the diagrams and explanation. But, if the co2 and pressure vessel design were used, how would that produce a line? how would the web get spun?

Last edited:
wow... i really like all of the diagrams and explanation. But, if the co2 and pressure vessel design were used, how would that produce a line? how would the web get spun?

Usage of a spinneret, rifling, or electrospinning.

Hey, When we run out of fluid how are we going to insert more inside the pressurized binaca can or whatever?

I was thinking for my web shooter I am going to have your pressurized binaca system that will then pressurize my fluid to a tube that will be heated by a coil that will then enter the spinneret.

Formula is posted below.

Polyisoprene + polyterpene resin+ PVA+ aqueous acetone + resorcinol–formaldehyde latex

Hello common folk! as you can see I am a new user.(NOOB lol) but I have been following these topics for a while making the web shootsers to the fluid and all that jazz from the BackPack of fluid to finding articles about the liquid such as Nylon. I would love to be a part of this and I am currently designing my own web shooter. I believe this can be accomplished and want to be one that does.

And I have a somewhat high price range and my teacher gives us access to a online catalog with discounts to chemicals. So I am able to test some of these if it is worth it. As you can tell I am really dedicated to this prject and have been for some while.

Last edited:
So I have been reading these since 2011ish and would like a refresher. So could Whire Widow or Wadaltmon or a fellow Web Swinger give me a summary of all that has happened over the years? THX guys SO much in advance I really appreicate it.

So I have been reading these since 2011ish and would like a refresher. So could Whire Widow or Wadaltmon or a fellow Web Swinger give me a summary of all that has happened over the years? THX guys SO much in advance I really appreicate it.
Yea me too!! ive been readin all this stuff since like 2010 and i finally saw another post relating white widow recently and was like whaaaa:O lmao i was trippin balls. BUT ANYWAYS..... Whats the haps??

And whats goin on with wadaltmon??
WHY DONT I SEE ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS??????
haha i mean seriously tho, i understand videos can take a while to upload but pictures of web shooters in action wouldnt hurt.. ya know??

And i only point out wadaltmon because you seem to have great progress.
After three years you get extremely anticipated

I, nor the other people on the web shooter project, really pay attention to this thread. Go to the products section under spider-man to get to the other threads. I'm completely serious.
Also, MFalcon, I post videos on my YouTube channel with quite some frequency nowadays, as well as post several pictures on realwebtech.
realwebtech.webs.com
Youtube.com/SpiderDevice
http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Hi I'm new but I have an idea about the actual web shooter itself.
If you have a Motor connected to a small turbine in a tube that is connected to the container the fluid is in, while the turbine is busy pushing the fluid out it also shapes the fluid like a web. The turbine will spin fast enough to shoot the fluid out, but we need 1 or 2 small holes so the container dosn't explode. Or we can have a small trurbine
at the end of the container so it adds power too the 'shot'.

Last edited:
I just found out that scientists have been making things called bio thread an they have sold about a thousand containers and the best part is each container is the size of your fingernail and it contains 1000ft of bio thread.(the bio thread is made of real spiderweb). They have sold out but I'm hoping they'll make more.heres the link so you can check it out.
http://biothread.webstarts.com

Hi, if someone could tell me what is the progress on this project?

Hey is this project still intact? I've been taking some notes on the subject and would love to get involved.

I don't think it's feasibly possible for something so thin to carry human body weight. But I would absolutely love to be proved wrong.

I wonder if you can describe how the web shooter will be designed ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"