World Web shooter: possible?

This is just an example of a bungee cord extruding apparatus. It says that the average width of the the bungee cord can be anywhere from the thickness of a pencil, or the thickness of three pencils. That's about what peter's webbing was. The difference is that bungee cords don't contain the reinforcement because they want so much stretch. Since we don't need as much, this will work great for us.

hpm_0000_0002_0_img0040.jpg

does that look familar to the examples up there?

One final problem that I won't be able to solve quite yet is how to mix the ingredients in a way that they are evenly distributed. I believe that to do this, you must mix them all in powdered form, heat it so the rubber will bond to everything, let it solidify, and then add the solvent.

In the case of plastic steel, and the artificial webbing using polyurethane, they mixed materials by solvent control. That might be something to look into.

http://www.sciencecodex.com/u_m_research_new_plastic_is_strong_as_steel_transparent

Spider Silk Inspires Strong And Stretchy Nanocomposite Fibers

Anyway, now that I've gotten all of the basic research that you guys need in there, I open this forum to you.
please come back widow! I am dying to reboot this.

Another thing I forgot to add about GPM is that I haven't tested it yet. See, this is completely theoretical. A great thing about the WDM2 and WDM2.1 designs is that the coupler system allows for a tank to be used.
Please come back this thread as inspired me so much I need your help!

Personally, I think this idea is pretty cool, but I have a suggestion: It would be much strongest if the nozzle would spin like a drill, braiding it in on itself like an old fashion rope machine.

I know it’s 2019, but wouldn’t
Cyanoacrylate work. It’s strong once bonded to a fiber, biodegradable, and doesn’t get clogged when coming out of the nozzle

Personally, I think this idea is pretty cool, but I have a suggestion: It would be much strongest if the nozzle would spin like a drill, braiding it in on itself like an old fashion rope machine.
I agree, maybe like a 5x5 5nozzles and five mini ones within each one

What if our answer is something that literally under our noses? What if the formula itself would be similar to Nylon?

If been studying about this stuff for a while.
The Web Shooter it's "easy" but the real problem is the web fluid.
Soo yeah, maybe we can use the same formula of Nylon and modify it.
PVA it's cheap and strong, acetone can be a good bet and cellulose acetate it is good to stick to walls or something.

Last edited:
I know it’s 2019, but wouldn’t
Cyanoacrylate work. It’s strong once bonded to a fiber, biodegradable, and doesn’t get clogged when coming out of the nozzle
We can give a shoot!
I can try someday, but i'll need more days to study

To be right, this isn't work without the web shooter.
And you're idea it's brilliant!
But now, we need to make the formula somehow!

Y'all are honestly the smartest people ever. I'm really lookin forward to this, and although I don't know much now, trust me when I say, I'm working on it.

Yo can somebody please help me out with the "wrist mounted water gun". Could someone help me get started with A) Supplies, and B) The steps to make it? Thanks a bunch!

Hey, if been soo busy with the fluid that I completely forget about the shooter.
So, i read one of the Spider-Man books, and the most obvious thing it's a shut off valve or a retention valve, that can cut the web to be able to make another shoot on the same shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"