weird crowd reactions

Back on topic, one reaction I found funny at the theater was people seemed much more upset with MJ kissing Harry than Spidey kissing Gwen... It´s cheating both ways, people! Peter can come up with excuses like "it was for show" or whatever, but he still kissed another girl!

Back on topic, one reaction I found funny at the theater was people seemed much more upset with MJ kissing Harry than Spidey kissing Gwen... It´s cheating both ways, people! Peter can come up with excuses like "it was for show" or whatever, but he still kissed another girl!

It was an empty, meaningless kiss staged for the crowd. Should Peter get upset when MJ kisses a guy on stage as part of a play or something?

No.

I could understand why MJ got upset, though. I mean, he could have told her at least. And, it was "their kiss".

Which she used on John Jameson in Spider-Man 2. A guy she didn't even love. And, it was a real, private, intimate kiss, too. Not a publicity stunt.

MJ is a hypocrite. She kissed Spidey while dating Harry. She tried to get with Peter while engaged to John. Now, she's throwing a hissy fit over an empty publicity kiss.

I really hated MJ in this movie.

I thought she acted like a normal girl would...meaning selfish, over reacting and hypocritical. I thought her ating was spot on in the film.

Clearly I have issues.

I thought she acted like a normal girl would...meaning selfish, over reacting and hypocritical. I thought her ating was spot on in the film.

Clearly I have issues.

Then I do too, because I thought MJ's character was spot on for a woman. If your girlfriend catches you kissing another girl, for whatever reason, then you may as well cut out the middle man and castrate yourself.

Then I do too, because I thought MJ's character was spot on for a woman. If your girlfriend catches you kissing another girl, for whatever reason, then you may as well cut out the middle man and castrate yourself.

LMFAO!

Which she used on John Jameson in Spider-Man 2. A guy she didn't even love. And, it was a real, private, intimate kiss, too. Not a publicity stunt.

MJ is a hypocrite. She kissed Spidey while dating Harry. She tried to get with Peter while engaged to John. Now, she's throwing a hissy fit over an empty publicity kiss.

I really hated MJ in this movie.

Lets not forgot she also left the poor guy at the altar.:down

But two wrongs don't make a right.:o

MJ reacted like every other girl would have. In the moment, her life was going kinda crappy and that was just the icing on the cake.

If you have a problem with her attitude in the film, tell women to change their ways and then we'll rewrite the character.

If it was any other decent girl, I'd feel sorry for them and feel they were justified in that kind of response.

But, not MJ. She throws her feminine wiles around like ninja stars in these movies. She's chased other guys while being with someone else in both Spider-Man 1 and 2.

Seeing her get in a huff over a publicity kiss was hilarious. Taste of her own medicine.

What is QFS and QFT?

I've seen it used until this week?

If it was any other decent girl, I'd feel sorry for them and feel they were justified in that kind of response.

But, not MJ. She throws her feminine wiles around like ninja stars in these movies. She's chased other guys while being with someone else in both Spider-Man 1 and 2.

Seeing her get in a huff over a publicity kiss was hilarious. Taste of her own medicine.

I have to say that I never really thought about this since untill you guys started talking about it. She is kind of an attention ****e,isn't she? lol She was so upset too that Spidey/Peter was finally getting the appreciation of the city and she wasn't getting any for being a failed Broadway star. I did feel sorry for her at times,but if I were Peter I'm not exactly sure I'd trust her NOT to cheat on me.

I have to say that I never really thought about this since untill you guys started talking about it. She is kind of an attention ****e,isn't she? lol She was so upset too that Spidey/Peter was finally getting the appreciation of the city and she wasn't getting any for being a failed Broadway star. I did feel sorry for her at times,but if I were Peter I'm not exactly sure I'd trust her NOT to cheat on me.

I think her main thing is that Peter was not really paying attention to what was going on with her, before she even had the chance to tell she was let go, he´d get lost in his self-importance and popularity. He TRIED to be there for her, but he wasn´t doing a good job.

Im totally with you guys on this entire thing. Retrace to Spider-man 1. Peter wanted attention he was a nerd. people left him in the cold (hence STOP THE BUS STOP THE BUS!) finally he get these powers and IT killed him to be with MJ. He finally gets her in 2 and 3 Parker Practically deserves the Key to the City. MJ basically got a taste to be like Peter did BEFORE he got his powers in 1. Make sense the Old switchero! MJ in all three films up until she was let go Got to be in Spider-man Shoes. I thought 3 was great because they FINALLY LOVE SPIDEY! i mean they frickin hated him for TWO MOVIES!!! i mean sheesh! they love him in the comics!!! its about time!!! all i have to say is MJ got a taste of how it felt to be "Normal" Peter Parker. and Guess what? SHE HATED IT!!! and PETER LIVED LIKE THAT HIS ENTIRE LIFE! until he became Spider-man.........

Nuff said i thought the feel for 3 was the best feel in a long time even though 2 is my favorite all time film and the best of the 3

I like how this thread has gone off topic :whatever: This isn't about crowd reactions with regards to us, the audience. We're supposed to be focusing on the crowds within the movies.

I think her main thing is that Peter was not really paying attention to what was going on with her, before she even had the chance to tell she was let go, he´d get lost in his self-importance and popularity. He TRIED to be there for her, but he wasn´t doing a good job.
yea because he's Spider-man. It's not like pete clock in and out for work. he's spidey she should know better and plus pete did explain why they can't be together in SM2

man..I saw SM3 the other night...and jeez...the crowd reactions/shots really took away the serious feeling from this scene, I really hated seeing things like those 2 kids going "awesome and wicked cool"...talk about campy; and i'm sure most of us agree that the "british" accent newswoman felt so misplaced in this scene, and the multiple close ups on that little girl with red hair, now that was so annoying, it's easy to tell that she was there simply because of her association with the director..whom i thinking is his neice or daughter...talk about ruining what could've been the most epic superhero vs supervillain fight on screen

man..I saw SM3 the other night...and jeez...the crowd reactions/shots really took away the serious feeling from this scene, I really hated seeing things like those 2 kids going "awesome and wicked cool"...talk about campy; and i'm sure most of us agree that the "british" accent newswoman felt so misplaced in this scene, and the multiple close ups on that little girl with red hair, now that was so annoying, it's easy to tell that she was there simply because of her association with the director..whom i thinking is his neice or daughter...talk about ruining what could've been the most epic superhero vs supervillain fight on screen
:up: :csad:

Aren't we going a bit far with that? I mean, their called for extras for a reason. Obviously they are not great actors. Spider-Man 3, no matter how much you guys may hate it, was meant as a light, superhero film for people of ALL AGES. Those light moments of comedic relief were put in to ensure that this movie not only to appealed to die hard fans who wanted a Venom/Spider-Man smack down, but to younger audiences and families who paid money to see it.

And also, when people say that "what could've have been the best...", it's a bunch of crap. Anything can be the best movie. Anything can be the best fight scene. But as long as you have people who are going to nitpick, you're never going to get "the best". Someone might turn in a script today at Marvel that may be the best comic book film, but if there's debate over any part of it, it will never achieve that title.

So, all in all, there is no "the best".

:o :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"