Weird "wtf, why?!" habits of yours...

Ultimatehero

Life is infinite
Reaction score
I can not go to sleep without a glass of water beside me, like Charlie in "Two and a half men." Almost like if I wake up from dehydration, the water will be there for me; that's the explanation given on "Two and a half men" and makes sense to me. I don't know why I do it.

I can not let food touch lol. I have no idea. I'm like Cuba Gooding Jr in TOYS with that haha.

What are some of your weird "wtf why?!" habits?

I have a glass of water on my bedside table every night. Cant sleep without water at hand. I wouldn't call it a wtf habit. I've woke up after sleeping with my mouth open and liked to choke from cotton mouth.

When I'm reading something particularly wordy, I usually find myself picking at my nails. I do this when I'm bored too. A few months ago I was at an all-day symposium about science-y stuff I was only vaguely familiar with, and I picked at my nails to keep awake. I ran out of fingernails by mid-morning. :csad:

I was, ironically, just thinking about how often I change clothes, especially on weekends. I have outfits, or try different things at different times on the day. Usually with a trip to the gym inbetween, where, obviously, I wear gym clothes.

Last edited:
I talk to myself frequently. I don't have multiple personalities, but I talk to myself.

When I see something amazing while sitting down (could be while sitting on the couch watching TV, or in the movie , or anywhere actually) I write the phrase "holy sh#^" on an invisible paper using my right big toe.

I like to chew food equally on one side and then the other. So for instance, if I have a packet of skittles, I'll take a red for the left side and a red for the right side.

I also love organising them. Whenever we get a big box of roses or quality streets I'll seperate them into piles... And then jut put them back.

When I was a kid I used to hold my breath between lamposts whenever I was in a car. Obviously that's hard to keep up the further out of town u get :funny:

I also used to have a thing about my belly button. Almost a body dysmorphia I think. I had to wear my knickers over the top of it or it felt wrong. To this day, I still find if I think about it too much it spins me out...

I also like to turn volume up in multiples of 5, I usually only ever fold down the right hand page of a book.

I talk to myself all the time.

I turn M & M's, Skittles, anything like that, right side up so the letters are facing up. I have to organize them all like this on my plate before I eat them.

When I ran drive-thru at Burger King at my first job, everyone knew the nights when I was on because all the ketchup packets were facing right side up.

I also have to have labels of bottles, etc., facing me.

For some reason I get really bothered by my Adam's Apple. I get weirded out by touching it. It feels so jutting. I have kind of a prominent one, so that doesn't help.

I was, ironically, just thinking about how often I change clothes, especially on weekends. I have outfits, or try different things at different times on the day. Usually with a trip to the gym inbetween, where, obviously, I wear gym clothes.

I think the main problem here is you having outfits.

I spend time on internet forums. I don't know why, it just.. happens..

I add ice to every drink except for beer.

Whenever I eat, I need to eat at least two different things. For example, if I were to eat a hot dog or a cheeseburger, I couldn't eat just that. I'd need to have chips, french fries, anything. I can't eat a hot dog, cheeseburger, or any type of food by itself.

I twist hair on my legs into spikes

I ALWAYS chew my ice when I'm done drinking something, which I've heard means I have an iron deficiency, or something like that.

Whenever I eat, I need to eat at least two different things. For example, if I were to eat a hot dog or a cheeseburger, I couldn't eat just that. I'd need to have chips, french fries, anything. I can't eat a hot dog, cheeseburger, or any type of food by itself.

You go double or nothing. Never half-ass something as important as food.

I turn M & M's, Skittles, anything like that, right side up so the letters are facing up. I have to organize them all like this on my plate before I eat them.
That's not as weird as the fact that you put them on a plate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"