Catman's Random Thoughts

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
Welcome to the thread where I'll be posting some of my random thoughts. You can either amuse me by commenting on them...or just continue on with your life. Let us begin.

tumblr_lhrnx2w4bO1qc55zpo1_250.jpg

RANDOM THOUGHTS FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2011

1) Charlie Sheen has been in the news a lot lately. He's very upset at his boss, Chuck Lorre. Did you know that Lorre composed the theme song for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles television series from the 1980s? How bizarre is that? The creator of Grace Under Fire, Cybill, Dharma & Greg, Two & a Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory penned one of the most legendary television theme songs. That's mind-blowing, dude.

2) How do straight women develop crushes on other straight women? How does that even work? If you're NOT a lesbian then why are you interested in another woman? You don't see guys do that. That would just be gay.

3) IHOP is selling chicken and waffles. I wasn't aware that combination actually existed. I thought it was just a Black people myth. Is that a good combo or is one asking for trouble when they order it? Could my toilet handle it?

4) Bruno Mars has recently released my new theme song. Check it out:

[YT]3FZtN7T5PXM[/YT]

5) Speaking of laziness, thanks to these increased gas prices, I don't feel like going anywhere. Anybody feel the same? Hopefully you guys can keep me entertained.

2) How do straight women develop crushes on other straight women? How does that even work? If you're NOT a lesbian then why are you interested in another woman? You don't see guys do that. That would just be gay.
Women are just awesome like that, silly.

Actually, I honestly think all women are at least bisexual, it's just whether they choose to explore it or admit it or not.

The ninja turtle one is interested, i'm officially interested at your interesting fact, this leaves me interested.

That was a great tune though, i'm now taking sides and i pick Lorre, for that fact.

and why should this stay open?

He just enlightened me to a very interesting TMNT fact, so i think its a ok thread.

But i bet there's 10 more threads like this within 24 hours.

I've seen it happen.

johnnydeppandtimburtonk.jpg

Yeah, but those are artists. They're allowed to be different.

Exactly. If you're not an artist, expect all of your differences beaten out of you.

I second, or in fact, third whatever ComicC and Marxy just said. And ask again, why should this stay open?

Maybe if I knew what the problem was I could answer the question.

Have you never heard of a man crush? Or a bromance? It's not gay, sometimes you just meet somebody you think is really f'n cool and wanna be friends with that person.

I agree with WillardNation.

4th mod who sees no value in Catman's thoughts...especially the pervy ones that will no doubt show up.

I was surprised that they weren't in the first post, honestly.

4 mods and it's still open? So, either they are still voting or they really don't give a hoot.

Cool thread.

I've been well-behaved for the past year or so. Maybe even longer. You'd think they would be less paranoid. :confused:

Is this what you guys are nervous about? You should have just said so. Don't worry. I'll keep it PG.

They're waiting for me to post something really perverted. :csad:

You have a track record of pedophilia on this website. It's only a matter of time before it enters into this thread as well.

4 mods and it's still open? So, either they are still voting or they really don't give a hoot.

Cool thread.

It's being watched very carefully. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"