Weird "wtf, why?!" habits of yours...

Okay i am game
i have to eat my food one at a time like all the fries and then the steak and then the rest!

i like going to sleep with 70's music! something about the sound of ABBA lulls me into a state of contentment!:cwink:

I like this game, in a world where everyone strives for perfection, its nice to read people's weird habits.

For a year straight in college I fell asleep to the same exact spot of Kill Bill Vol. 2. You could set your watch to it.

I always have to sleep with one leg outside of the covers

I can't stand the sound of cotton balls being pulled apart. Ill have friends open Aspirin for me.

I talk to my cat. Constantly. Everyone else in my family will talk to themselves, but I've never done that. Cats are my substitute. We have long, involved conversations, usually with me supplying both sides though sometimes he meows. It keeps me sane -- at least I'm not talking to myself.

When I eat ice cream, I like to let it mostly melt and then eat it like soup.

When I'm sick I will watch the same movie over and over on DVD/Blu Ray. There are times when I get extremely ill and have a fever for days or even weeks, so I'm more or less out of it for long periods. For some reason watching the same movie on an endless loop is sort of comforting, maybe because I drift in and out of sleep and never know what part I'm watching anyway. It also spares me having to drag myself out of bed and change the disk.

When I eat ice cream, I like to let it mostly melt and then eat it like soup.
That's disgusting. :barf:

I always lock my car using the door lock instead of the key fob. I lock it as I get out of the car. It makes my fiancé think I've forgotten to lock it, but I never forget. I was raised by a paranoid father, after all. :o

I check for spiders before I go to bed.

I sometimes put some ice whenever I drink milk, just to make it extra cold.

Sometimes whenever I watch a favorite show, cartoon, or movie, I recite the lines.

I talk to my cat. Constantly. Everyone else in my family will talk to themselves, but I've never done that. Cats are my substitute. We have long, involved conversations, usually with me supplying both sides though sometimes he meows. It keeps me sane -- at least I'm not talking to myself.
I do this. Mine will actually attempt to, I think, hold a conversation, because he is actually usually responsive. Even cuts me off occasionally. He definitely thinks he's people.

But I think this is all fairly constructive. Pet animals are kind of like little people in the eyes of their owners, and I think they internalize you as a parent, so it's important to communicate with them. I think it makes them feel appreciated.

I like putting Reeses in the freezer before I eat them. That goes for any chocolate I eat, which is quite rarely.

When I'm buy my self I not only talk to my self but I tend to sing what I'm thinking.

When I eat popcorn at home, I sometimes grab a big glass of milk, throw a handful of popcorn into the milk, and drink like that.

Another one is, I used to eat Rice Krispies with fruit punch or orange juice instead of milk.

This is the weirdest one I have

I twist my hair i have on my thighs into little balls and rip them out from time to time.

Well, I don't think I have wired habit.
well, you guys are crazy.
well, well,well..

Now you know.

If there are multiple lanes, I'll have to be in the lane my turn will be in. Doesn't matter if I know I'll be on that road for 20 minutes. I guess it's a good thing I don't get road rage

When I listen to film scores (99% of the time) I like to mimic as if I was in the actual orchestra, or conducting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"