Well I just got suspended from High School...

CashforStash

Baned User (get it)
Reaction score
...for defending my self?

On Friday i was in the weight room working out, and this guy starts to make fun of me because of my lack of strength and stuff, so I ignore the guy and go to a different room.

I come back at the end of class to gather my stuff, and he starts to make fun of me again for another minute. Being the guy i am, I tell the guy "How about you stop squakin?" he then starts to throw punches at me until the teacher comes in and stops it.

I didn't even touch the guy, or start or anything, i just told him to stop in a sense?

I go to the office, and the principal tells me I am suspended for getting involved with a fight.

This is bull crap :doh:

On Friday i was in the weight room working out, and this guy starts to make fun of me because of my lack of strength and stuff, so I ignore the guy and go to a different room.

I come back at the end of class to gather my stuff, and he starts to make fun of me again for another minute. Being the guy i am, I tell the guy "How about you stop squakin?" he then starts to throw punches at me until the teacher comes in and stops it.

I didn't even touch the guy, or start or anything, i just told him to stop in a sense?

I go to the office, and the principal tells me I am suspended for getting involved with a fight.

High school zero tolerance policies are just a way for administration to scapegoat liability for themselves quite often because they lack the actual resources to investigate further. This recklessness is sadly abundant throughout school districts because they fear insubordination from any student and pressure from lawsuits and their supervisors. It's really a shameful form of persecution quite often. But sadly that's they system for ya.

I remember one of my teachers told us a story where he was talking to a student when another came and just punched the kid. The school suspended both. My teacher called the kid's parents to tell them to take legal action against the school and subpoena him. They did and the kid got his suspension revoked.

The only time I got suspended from school was when I told my math teacher to **** herself. I got suspended for 5 days. My dad layed into me like no other, and **** sucked.

I got suspended in grade school for walking past a f**king Craps game. I wasn't even doin' s**t. I was just late. :confused:

But isn't sitting at home watching your favorite movies a good thing? :o :oldrazz: :csad:

I can't even watch movies considering my Xbox is sent in for repairs :csad:

Looks like i'll be with the girlfriend tomorrow :dry::awesome:

But isn't sitting at home watching your favorite movies a good thing? :o :oldrazz: :csad:

To me it is...to you it is...to Cash it apparently isn't...so he wanted to start an agument with you about it...I can't allow him to fight against a good idea we have, so he better shape up or ship out. I'm not going to put up with this hooligan's nonsense, his rabble rousing, his anti establishment talk...I won't have it I tell ya.....:cmad::cmad::cmad:

There's nothing like a good suspension story...

Their was some funny posts in this thread.

I remember one of my teachers told us a story where he was talking to a student when another came and just punched the kid. The school suspended both. My teacher called the kid's parents to tell them to take legal action against the school and subpoena him. They did and the kid got his suspension revoked.

Awesome teacher :highfive:

I got suspended once in Jr. High pretty much for the same exact thing.

And once in elementary school for a racist remark that I didn't make.

I got in a few fights when I was in school, But the Principal liked me and always cut me a break because he knew I never started crap

To me it is...to you it is...to Cash it apparently isn't...so he wanted to start an agument with you about it...I can't allow him to fight against a good idea we have, so he better shape up or ship out. I'm not going to put up with this hooligan's nonsense, his rabble rousing, his anti establishment talk...I won't have it I tell ya.....:cmad::cmad::cmad:

*Post Of The Week*

Next time anything like this happens, tell him you are going to break off a piece of your **** in his ***** and punch the locker untill your fists bleed. I promise, he will leave you alone. So says I.

[uncensored version]

Next time anything like this happens, tell him you are going to break off a piece of your knowledge up in his face and punch the locker untill your fists bleed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"