We're abusing our acronym privileges...

X-Men 3 always looks better than X3 or XM3

Bumping, because y'all still haven't gotten your **** together! :argh:

I don't hate all acronyms (FBI and KFC, I understand) but I hate ones that are thrown out there with zero context and the expectation everyone will understand what they're on about.

Touché :o

I should go back to a Jonah Jameson avatar I guess.

I really hate my handle now, but I'm not going to sell out like Loud Silent Man did and change it.

Become an educator where you have to take the PPST in order to get into a teaching program and then take the ExCET in order to teach the TEKS so that the students can pass the STAAR and the EOC in order to do better on the ACT and SAT.

Become an educator where you have to take the PPST in order to get into a teaching program and then take the ExCET in order to teach the TEKS so that the students can pass the STAAR and the EOC in order to do better on the ACT and SAT.

Don't you mean EOG?

And there's only one "A" in star:o

People need to type stuff out. It doesn't take that long to type a few extra letters so that everyone knows what you're talking about.

When I first got the internet in the 90's, I didn't even know what "lol" meant for about six months. I thought everyone was communicating in some secret nerd code. (I guess if you think about it, they kinda were)

Anyway, I got it into my head that you typed "lol" after something really personal, so I would tell people my name, or age, or some recent family tragedy like my cat dying and then type "lol" after.

I wish I was making that up.

When I first got the internet in the 90's, I didn't even know what "lol" meant for about six months. I thought everyone was communicating in some secret nerd code. (I guess if you think about it, they kinda were)

Anyway, I got it into my head that you typed "lol" after something really personal, so I would tell people my name, or age, or some recent family tragedy like my cat dying and then type "lol" after.

I feel bad, but this made me lol pretty hard.

I knew someone who thought "lol" meant "lots of love." So I can see where that mistake can make things awkward.

I read somewhere that lol is usually typed with a straight face.

I read somewhere that lol is usually typed with a straight face.

tumblr_llrd7zkkZi1qjn4cyo1_500.jpg

What the heck does PC mean? Not the Personal Computer or Post Crisis (DC Comics), when they talk about someone's condition

And what is IP? Intellectual Property?
Guys who talk in game discussions throw it talking about game developers making their own thing
I think Sawyer just had an aneurism. :lmao:
I have the thread title in my signature, think about me

The only time I'm really laughing out loud is when I type "lmao."

Is that the episode where they're laughing at a book of deformities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"