Marvel Films Werewolf by Night

Well, this was pretty fun. Not only has Giacchino established himself as a pretty great composer, he’s also a really good director. Work.

Anyway, Gael García Bernal and Laura Donnelly were both great. Very excited to see more of the two of them as well as all the monsters. This had a ton of great creature design. From all the creature heads on the walls to the Man-Thing to the werewolf itself. I’m usually a fan of werewolves with more of a wolf-like face but I really liked the design here. They did a really great job with it. All in all, this was really enjoyable. More horror + supernatural MCU and more Special Presentations please.
Giacchino, Bernal and Donnelly are huge assets who should be retained and signed up long term asap. The first sign that the supernatural horror side of the MCU may have something about it and not wind up being as formulaic as it might have been, some really unique style on show here.

Laura looks gorgeous there :ilv:

Love them both. They really did well picking the leads for this project, and then getting Giacchino to direct them. Just all came together perfectly.

Yeah, can just imagine how awesome those would look!

We had some Marvel Legends ones before

werewolfbynight01.jpg

elsab1.jpg

man-thing-baf-543.jpg

And of course

Netflix-Jessica-Jones-Marvel-Legends-25.jpg

Which could easily be used for a repaint.

I do hope Elsa gets something a little closer to her comic look next time we see her

Just a hint of red in the hair, darker jacket, some orange stitching on the clothes... not full-on superhero costume but something a little more source accurate

I do hope Elsa gets something a little closer to her comic look next time we see her

Just a hint of red in the hair, darker jacket, some orange stitching on the clothes... not full-on superhero costume but something a little more source accurate
Yeah, she looks great as is, but even little hints to the source material add a lot IMO.

I hope thats the case.

Because she didn't look like Elsa Bloodstone in the special presentation.

A comic book accurate look would definitely be an upgrade.

Maybe just a strand of red. I liked her as she was as Jessica Jones 2.0.

At least for the next time we see her, I'm happy with just small hints towards the comics look.

Other genres that Marvel Studios can explore with the Special Presentations are: Romantic Comedies, Western, Noir, Historical and Musical.

Other genres that Marvel Studios can explore with the Special Presentations are: Romantic Comedies, Western, Noir, Historical and Musical.

We could have a Hallmark romantic comedy for a Marvel special. Maybe even a Christmas movie.

I'd say a more distinctive look is fine, the comic extreme cheesecake look is not.
She wears a black coat and boots which could be anyone's everyday clothing.

While the orange pants and top could be less brighter. The only thing I wouldn't include are showing her cleavage and belly, and the choker.

The hair style is fine. If you're running and fighting, the hair should be tied up. While the hair color could be a dark shade of orange. Its understandable that people change their hair color.

I honestly don't see anyone complaining that much if we get a more comic.book accurate look, especially Werewolf by Night was in black & white.

We could have a Hallmark romantic comedy for a Marvel special.
Honestly you could just do a Valentine special that's just some MCU couple going on a date or otherwise being romantic. Clint & Laura Barton. Bruce Banner reconnecting with Betty Ross. Maybe a multi-generational Ant-Fam one with Hank/Janet, Scott/Hope, and Cassie and some boy. Maybe Ayo and Aneka if they become a thing in Wakanda Forever. Sersi and Dane, Talos and Soren, Kamala and Bruno, Strange and Clea. Loads of options.

I really liked the issue during the most recent Secret Wars event where in one part of Battleworld a married Danny Rand and Misty Knight had a relaxed evening at home. It was so sweet.
7420f6dd7a66e24ce644ec1eb21620b4.jpg

Since Rogers: The Musical is in canon, I actually would not mind an "in-universe" documentary about the behind the scenes of the musical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"