What are you getting this Christmas?

TheIrishAvenger

You are not special.
Reaction score
'Tis the season to be jolly!

What are ye all hoping Santie brings you this Christmas? :oldrazz:

There is no santa claus!!!!!!!!

e39.png

Not really expecting to get anything...I have a six year old, will be getting tons of things for her.....

Alot of stress and annoyance due to expecting my father to ruin yet another Xmas.

Somebody's heart. :hrt:

And the next day, I'll give it away. :up:

Well I'm getting things for myself, don't know it that counts, my dad gives me money with that I go out and buy what I want.

I've actually started buying early, I've gotten a few of the Rocky, Robocop, Terminator action figures put out by NECA.

Not a darn thing.

I got the old man some strawberry and rhubarb preserves and helped my brother move out of the house. Those are my gifts to them.

The last few Magic cards I need for my Dragon Stompy deck. Then I get to ruin people's 200-buck landbases and 400-buck counterspells with 15 cent cards. :woot:

The Dark Knight Rises
The Amazing Spider-Man
Eastman and Laird's Ultimate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol 1 and 2
Memories of Ice by Steven Erikson
The Dreamthief's Daughter by Moorcock
The Skrayling Tree by Moorcock
The White Wolf's Son by Moorcock

The Moorcock books were surprisingly cheap over Amazon. The priciest was 11 bucks; the cheapest 2 bucks with shipping.

I would like to get Rocko's Modern Life: The Complete Third Season on DVD and some old N64 games.

Somebody's heart. :hrt:

And the next day, I'll give it away. :up:

That was Last Christmas. :cwink:

I'm actually hoping to get a nice suit this Christmas. As I get older, I'm starting to find myself in need of suave, yet formal clothing. I've been dropping hints so hopefully Santa will stop by the Men's Warehouse for me (preferably somewhere nicer though).

Your heart, and the very next day I'm going to give it away.

Getting money to get a iPhone 5, and I got Assassins Creed 3 and a new tv from Black Friday as an early xmas present as well. I am getting TDKR for myself (the BB Steelbook version)

Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Dishonored
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Spec Ops: The Line
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
The Walking Dead Video Game Season 1
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Not sure what I'm getting, but I am banned from an area of my apartment where my wife is keeping my gifts. I got Dishonored as a "to me, from me" Christmas gift though. Since college, I'm more interested in finding great gifts for family and friends, think I'm doing a great job so far this year.

Some Blu-Rays, Clothes and a hell of a lot of action figures for my little brother.

Some all black Chuck Taylors from my dad that he doesn't know about yet and I'll ask my grandmother for the first trade of the current Ninja Turtles series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"