What Are You Most Proud Of This Year?

TheIrishAvenger

You are not special.
Reaction score
What thing have you done this year that has made you really proud? In other words, what is your 2012 Moment?

My wife and I had our first child in July. A daughter...so proud! :yay:

At my job I was promoted from part-time to full-time.

I graduated from University and got my degree on "Ingeniería en Sistemas Computacionales", which would be something akin to bachelor of Computer Science.

Moved to the city and got a better paid job. Promised myself I was gonna do that before I turned 25, and I did it :)

Got accepted into my major.... the program I'm in is pretty exclusive so I didn't think I was gonna make the cut but it all worked out.

Winning the 2012 award for academic excellence in biology. Go me. I also cut down on my 4chan browsing.

I got a job and have been holding it down since April. That's been pretty big for me.

Now my plan is to get a better one.

I got myself a girlfriend and we're still together :up:

Man this post made me realize, I really haven't done anything important this year :( there's always 2013 though. That's my resolution! To do something I'll be proud of at the end of the year.

Absolutely nothing. And it's everything that I thought it would be!

I made it through my first semester at my new school with 2 a's, a b and a c+.

Sending out the one thing that will further my career.

& Going to my first gay bar.

I passed a horrendous stats class with a solid B. Tears of joy ran down my face when I saw it.

I guess this is a cop out answer, but I'm really proud of how much I've grown over the past year.

I'm so proud of myself for achieving a childhood goal, to visit Australia. It was back in September, and I really had a blast. Would love to go back eventually.

Well for me I have been running a martial arts studio 6 days a week since January. I wasn't sure I could handle it, and it has been an incredible struggle ( as we aren't making a large profit or anything) but I'm proud of myself for doing it and I'm very proud of the students that I have and how far they've come in their time with me :)

I got accepted into Nation Honor Society. I had my first summer job. I saw the most amount of movies in the theater this year than ever before.

started working out/eating right this year, lost 50 lbs(and kept it off) still work out almost every morning (got into a nice routine) probably in the best shape of my live, right now

yes, this coming from the same guy who made this thread last year
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=366599
(an no those too things aren't related, this was something I did for myself, not cause I felt I had something to prove to anyone)

Last edited:
Congrats Spider-Fan :)
My exam results, especially my full marks in my Shakespeare essay and my possible A* in French writing. Also, and I'm being pathetically honest here, becoming so close to this community!

Taking my education seriously and going to the gym. And be more outgoing. Pretty uneventful year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"