What Are You Most Proud Of This Year?

What have I done this year? Hmmm, well I woke up.

Hah!

Well, my proudest moment LAST YEAR was actually publishing some of the books I've written. They were self-published, and I've gotten some deserved criticism regarding my grammer on them, but overall I'm proud of the accomplishment. And after 43 reviews on Amazon, Cicada Song is just dipping down into 4 out of 5 star ranking... that feels good. I've had a few people from other states befriend me on facebook wanting to follow my writing career, which feels amazing, and the whole process has just been one big learning experiment. It's been pretty awesome, and yes, that would be the thing I've done this year that makes me (and my mom... and my grandmother) the proudest.

My wife doesn't seem to care as much. She thinks I talk about it too much :)

Straight A grades in all of my classes.

Being told by Dean Cain that I look like Superman.

Not really a proud moment but,,

I work as a janitor at my local college... anyways I finally got caught solving impossible math problems outside a class room. Long story short I had a little trouble with the law,, the math professor bailed me out as long as I work math problems with him. Oh well, my best friend Ben is proud of me

Wow, sounds like something in a film.

I was feeling a little low a couple of days ago, but my family made me realize that this year I did a lot of good stuff, so I decided to make a list of my accomplishments this past year, and to share it with you. Here they are:

- I have finished University, now I'm an engineer of Computer Systems (I previously mentioned it on this thread)
- I got a perfect score on my final project, which was a computer model of the Solar System, navigable via Kinect all by myself. So in a way, I made a little chunk of the universe.
- I managed to see the Tumbler and the Batpod on the Tumbler Tour.
- I went to a crash course of script writing and made a decent draft for a short film.
- I went on a road trip for the first time by myself, and a friend to Guanajuato, and saw a lot of cool stuff in there.
- I fought Slenderman... for a couple of videos on a blog I made.
- I made an audio version of a poem I wrote a year ago, which was a homeage for "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens.
- Finally finished "The Legend of Zelda" which I posposed for so long.
- Made a series of photoshop pictures for a movie of "El Chapulin Colorado" on another forum. Part I, Part II and Part III I'm kind of proud of how they turned out, they were a parody/homage of The Dark Knight Trilogy.

So after all, it was a very good year, with its ups and downs. I have so much to be grateful for. :D

Continuing to do well in my last year of high school, and earning academic scholarships from several colleges, some full rides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"