What attacks/powers/techniques would you like to see in the movie?

Kamehameha, obviously.

It'd be cool for Piccolo to do his trademark Makankōsappō (Special Beam Cannon), but given the liberties they're taking with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended doing something like a bad copy of Palpatine's electric shock attack from Star Wars.

As for Gokuh's Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb), I initially laughed at the notion of Gokuh doing something that he's not supposed to learn until some five or six years later, under King Kaioh's training.
But then there's Chatwin's pose with the arms raised, at some point in the trailer... so I don't know :huh:

maybe that's just bulma falling from the sky and he reaches to grab her,huh?..hahaha

Kamehameha, obviously.

It'd be cool for Piccolo to do his trademark Makankōsappō (Special Beam Cannon), but given the liberties they're taking with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he ended doing something like a bad copy of Palpatine's electric shock attack from Star Wars.

As for Gokuh's Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb), I initially laughed at the notion of Gokuh doing something that he's not supposed to learn until some five or six years later, under King Kaioh's training.
But then there's Chatwin's pose with the arms raised, at some point in the trailer... so I don't know :huh:

That was NOT Genki Dama. I think he is calling out the dragon. If you stop at that point you can see Roshi's body on the ground see maybe he is bringing back to life?

1)Kamehameha
2)Wolf Fang Fist
3)Special Beam Cannon

Yup, Heat-Z, now that you mention it, it does look like he's about to summon Shenron.

All I want to see is the Kamaiaweiawai (spelling?)

If there isn't, i'm seriosly gonna go to FOX and deal with those bastards my self!

There will probably me more than 1. We'll probably see if from Roshi as well as Goku.

I wanna see 1,000 years of death...lol..oh wait..wrong show.. :)

Goku in the trailer clearly has energy control , so maybe we wont get the cliche "he perfects the signature move at the end" and just simply does one that takes all he has and is of course the coolest looking one of the bunch.

i just want all attacks to have their Japanese name.

"spirit bomb" just sounds stupid to me regardless of if that's the translation.

special beam cannon vs kamehameha

and when (obviously) goku wins the kamehameha punches a hole through piccolo...but if that happened he wont be in the sequel so i guess hes just going to be badly hurt and then healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"