What scene's would you like to see in this movie?

Caliber said:
So would the elf prince fight Hellboy in the end?

Not sure, it turned out that Rasputin in the first movie wasnt truly what Hellboy was fighting against but rather the Ohgdru Jahad, perhaps there is a hidden enemy in HB 2 also, we'll have to wait and see.

I'd really like to see more of the friendship between Abe and Hellboy. I think moments in the first movie, such as the scene in which they are in the dumptruck together worked really well.

spoarz_tm said:
I'd really like to see more of the friendship between Abe and Hellboy. I think moments in the first movie, such as the scene in which they are in the dumptruck together worked really well.

Yeah i would like to see more of that as well, also when Abe is treating Hellboy and finds the 3 Sammael eggs, some great banter there. I would like to see more of that in the sequel, especially now that Abe will have a bigger role.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Yeah i would like to see more of that as well, also when Abe is treating Hellboy and finds the 3 Sammael eggs, some great banter there. I would like to see more of that in the sequel, especially now that Abe will have a bigger role.

One of my favorite lines comes from the infirmary scene.

Abe's poking around in the cut on Hellboy's arm.
Hellboy: OUCH! Could you please be a bit more careful?
Abe: Mmhmm...big baby.

Makes me giggle everytime.

>^^<

TheShadowCat said:

>^^<

Me too, i love this exchange even more though

ABE: "Touched you 5 seconds, layed 3 eggs!"
HELLBOY: "Didnt even buy me a drink, hmph."

TheShadowCat said:

>^^<

i dint actually hear that the first time - i was watching it on a crappy copy - but i really like that line! and the bit in the museum when Abe's trying to explain about Sammaeel and Hellboy does the "blah-blah-blah" action with his hand :D

i love the friendship between the two characters! its wierd to see such a 'normal' interaction between two people who are . . . shall we say . . . 'abnormal'.

Fenris_the_blue said:
i dint actually hear that the first time - i was watching it on a crappy copy - but i really like that line! and the bit in the museum when Abe's trying to explain about Sammaeel and Hellboy does the "blah-blah-blah" action with his hand :D

That's one of my favorite lines too. The interaction between these two is just wonderful.

Doug Jones did an interview some time ago and he told this wonderful little story that happened during filming one day. A basic fact of life with rubber suit actors like Doug is that it's very hard to see out of those masks. (look through a couple toilet paper cores and you've got an idea of what it's like.) So the scene is they have to walk down a hall and turn left at the end. Before 'action' was called, Doug briefly put his hand on Ron's shoulder so he knew where Ron was. 'Action' is called and they start walking, as they're going along, Doug gets a bit confused about the length of the hallway and reaches out to touch Ron's back so he knows when to turn. 'Cut' is called and Doug breathes a sigh of relief and then Guillermo yells at him.

"All right, let's do it again. And Doug, do you think you can do the scene without grabbing Ron's a$$."

Poor Doug thought he was being so discreet, but he watched the dailies and sure enough there he is walking along with his hand on Ron's backside. What I wouldn't give to see the outtakes for this movie.:D

>^^<:hellboy:

Poor Doug. :D

Has he ever had a role were he wasn't covered in a mountain of make-up and prosthetics?

I hope the DVD of Hellboy 2 includes more features of GdT on the job. Some of his stuff is hilarious. ("Now, try it again like you have some balls.")

no prizes for guessing what my fav HB line is! Hellboy is my fav comic book film, It sucks when all the ahters out there diss it, GRRRRRR

I wanna see Abe fight{likely will happen}
I wanna see Myers back {won't happen}
I wanna see Lobster Johnson {won't happen}

Flexo said:
Poor Doug. :D

Has he ever had a role were he wasn't covered in a mountain of make-up and prosthetics?

I hope the DVD of Hellboy 2 includes more features of GdT on the job. Some of his stuff is hilarious. ("Now, try it again like you have some balls.")

Unfortunately, most of the movies where we get to see his face he's either in only a bit part or the movie is an indapendant that doesn't get a wide release. My first email to him actually pointed out that everything I had 'seen' him in, he was covered in latex and he didn't have his picture up on IMDb. Still doesn't, in fact I've even asked his publicist about this too.

>^^<

TheShadowCat said:
That's one of my favorite lines too. The interaction between these two is just wonderful.

Doug Jones did an interview some time ago and he told this wonderful little story that happened during filming one day. A basic fact of life with rubber suit actors like Doug is that it's very hard to see out of those masks. (look through a couple toilet paper cores and you've got an idea of what it's like.) So the scene is they have to walk down a hall and turn left at the end. Before 'action' was called, Doug briefly put his hand on Ron's shoulder so he knew where Ron was. 'Action' is called and they start walking, as they're going along, Doug gets a bit confused about the length of the hallway and reaches out to touch Ron's back so he knows when to turn. 'Cut' is called and Doug breathes a sigh of relief and then Guillermo yells at him.

"All right, let's do it again. And Doug, do you think you can do the scene without grabbing Ron's a$$."

Poor Doug thought he was being so discreet, but he watched the dailies and sure enough there he is walking along with his hand on Ron's backside. What I wouldn't give to see the outtakes for this movie.:D

>^^<:hellboy:

LMAO, not sure i would want to see that!!!!!!!;)

I'd like to see Liz doing something spectacular.

Avalanche said:

Besides going 'BOOM!'? Yes, it would be nice if Liz could actually control the fire for a change.

>^^<

Avalanche said:

I thought what she did toward the end of the first movie was pretty spectacular, when she saved Hellboy from the Sammael's.

^^ Yep, I agree. Definitely more scenes of Liz using her powers.

^Hey Tking, welcome to the Hype, yeah i would like to see more scene's of Liz of using her powers. The special effects will be better this time as well, not that they were bad in the first movie!

Ok, I think we're all agreed that Abe needs more fight scenes (and not like the one that he had with Sammy where Abe nearly gets turned into Sushi) and we need more scenes where Liz gets to actually use her power, other than going BOOM!

So, what scenes would people like to see Hellboy do? After all, he is the title character.

>^^<

^ I want Hellboy to have a nice long brawl with a creature his equal or even stronger than him, i never really got the sense in the first movie that HB was in danger of loosing a fight.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
^ I want Hellboy to have a nice long brawl with a creature his equal or even stronger than him, i never really got the sense in the first movie that HB was in danger of loosing a fight.

This is just a crazy idea but what if the elven prince is loosing against HB and HB gets cocky and then suddenly, the prince uses a spell and transforms into a huge big muscled ugly goblin(or demonic elf) and beats the crap outta HB, I think it would be a good surprise, and since he's the main bad guy I think it would be logical.

superkong 500 said:
This is just a crazy idea but what if the elven prince is loosing against HB and HB gets cocky and then suddenly, the prince uses a spell and transforms into a huge big muscled ugly goblin(or demonic elf) and beats the crap outta HB, I think it would be a good surprise, and since he's the main bad guy I think it would be logical.

I can see something like that, or maybe HB has beaten the elf prince and the elf prince is dying and as a last act he summons a huge demon/goblin, would mirror the first movie and be a good surprise.

I'd like to see some hints at his origin. Like who his parents were. I really liked this one story where he goes back to where it all took place and it happens again right in front of his eyes. The whole thing with his dad being this demon and his mom being a nun I believe. Really good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"