The Dark Knight Rises In hindsight what changes would you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then Bruce of course catching it on television, wanting him to be found guilty for a death penalty (especially with what he did to Rachel and the outcome he caused with Det) only to watch in horror as the Joker twists the court with his words and is "awarded" the insanity plea.

Joker winks at the cameras as he's off to his "padded cell" in Arkham, only to escape and wreck havoc again with a new scheme of his.

Mjölnir;25480039 said:
I would certainly have wanted Bane to be the sole leader of the operation. The revelation of Talia just makes Bane come off as far lesser character than you had thought up to that point and Talia herself didn't really bring anything interesting in herself. Not that she really had time to do it either.

I didn't find Bane to be less interesting at all. I felt the opposite because Bane finally felt human whereas he only felt like this beast with zero emotions. We didn't ned a brute version of Joker(since he had no feelings in TDK).

I don't like Nolan's style that brings to Batman, so I cannot suggest anything that would change to make them better.

Maybe if the script was tightened up a lot and many useless characters and subplots deleted it might have been more coherent. In that case I would eliminate Robin, Catwoman, the police guy played by Matthew Modine, and a bunch of other useless characters. I would give the Catwoman role to Talia. Make Dagget a Max Schreck like villain representing the evil corporate interests of Gotham City (instead what we got was just some *****ebag). Don't have Batman retiring, that's just dumb. Get rid of the 'Harvey Dent Act' because that doesn't make sense (how is there no more crime?). Give Bane back his Venom, instead of painkillers (LAME). Don't have Batman fake his death. Show more of the anarchy in Gotham.

A bunch of things, really. Most everything was done wrong in this movie..

A type of medication that one has to inhale is lame...but Venom isn't? Lol.

Would you really want that?

"You should use your full name. I like it. Dick."

That scene would have played out very differently.

The woman says "I like it. Dick." while licking her lips :lmao:

Imagine an ACTUAL court scene of the Joker's trial if Ledger was still around for a third Batman film. How he'd make a mockery of it, the funny gestures and ticks, cleverly outsmarting everyone with a clever tongue, chilling with his attorney, challenging the jury, getting the insanity plea, bringing up Batman, possibly Dent.

The only way I could think of Joker being on trial is if they held Dent becoming Two-Face until the third film, but if not...I don't think we would have seen Joker on trial in the threequel. But, Joker being on trial regardless would be a very interesting idea indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"