In hindsight what changes would you do

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight Rises' started by DeGenerate10, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milost

milost Well-Known Member

Then Bruce of course catching it on television, wanting him to be found guilty for a death penalty (especially with what he did to Rachel and the outcome he caused with Det) only to watch in horror as the Joker twists the court with his words and is "awarded" the insanity plea.

Joker winks at the cameras as he's off to his "padded cell" in Arkham, only to escape and wreck havoc again with a new scheme of his.

2. Anno_Domini

Anno_Domini Well-Known Member

I didn't find Bane to be less interesting at all. I felt the opposite because Bane finally felt human whereas he only felt like this beast with zero emotions. We didn't ned a brute version of Joker(since he had no feelings in TDK).

A type of medication that one has to inhale is lame...but Venom isn't? Lol.

The woman says "I like it. Dick." while licking her lips :lmao:

The only way I could think of Joker being on trial is if they held Dent becoming Two-Face until the third film, but if not...I don't think we would have seen Joker on trial in the threequel. But, Joker being on trial regardless would be a very interesting idea indeed.

3. Thread Manager

Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]455249[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.