The Dark Knight It's Official! Nolan confirms Harvey Dent to be in TDK!

AnimeJune

Sidekick
Reaction score
For more info: http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=16784

Okay, I don't want to turn this into another cyclical casting thread (we already have one of those - post your thoughts on actors there), so let's have opinions: are you glad Harvey Dent is going to be in this film? What do you hope happens to him in this film? And what, do you think, would be the best way to fit him into the plot?

They should get Tommy Lee Jones again! :D

we already knew Harvey was going to be in this movie, but i guess this is more confirmation. woo, exciting.

AnimeJune said:
Okay, I don't want to turn this into another cyclical casting thread (we already have one of those - post your thoughts on actors there),

Jlandsw said:
They should get Tommy Lee Jones again! :D

I love how quickly the discussion criteria get's ignored. Anyway....I think that many of the suggestions that have been floating around the boards are very good. Because of the events of Begins there is an opening in the DA's office. Harvey can fill this. He also can join Bats and Gordon in an effort to bring in the Joker/organized crime (ala The long Halloween) and either at the end of this film, or the beginning of the next, be scarred and become Two-Face. It's an obvious plot to be sure but well related to the comics and one which has yet to be seen in a Batman film.

sounds good that harvey is in The Dark Knight" I wonder if there was any truth to that synopsis where joker manipulates both sides

The mob trying to full the void left by Falcone and the Gotham PD with batman somewhere in the middle. Joker gets arrested at the end but scars harvey setting it up for part 3

wasn't penguin suppose to be a arms dealer and the riddler was the book keeper to the mob?

gotta love these rumors :)

Do you think actors know that this role becomes the main villain in part 3?

God this shaping up to be an amazing film... I can't wait until 2008!! !! !! !!
Thank god we get Spidey 3 next year otherwise the wait would suck...

Cool, I didn't "know" that dent was going to be in the film. I hope a fine actor takes on the role.

Well, I think we all knew already.

But, still....it's nice to finally have it confirmed. Now it's a sure thing.

Are they going to confirm Bruce Wayne in this film? Cuz I dont think they have yet.

:yay:
Ronny Shade said:
Are they going to confirm Bruce Wayne in this film? Cuz I dont think they have yet.

yeah, i hope bruce is in it. i mean, without bruce wayne it just wouldn't be right. i hope batman is in it too. anybody heard about this? LOL:batty:

AnimeJune said:
For more info: http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=16784

Okay, I don't want to turn this into another cyclical casting thread (we already have one of those - post your thoughts on actors there), so let's have opinions: are you glad Harvey Dent is going to be in this film? What do you hope happens to him in this film? And what, do you think, would be the best way to fit him into the plot?

Well this is no surprise everyone that saw BATMAN BEGINS, knew that after D.A. Finch was killed in the sequel Harvey Dent would be the one to replace him as The New D.A. .

Gold Samurai said:
sounds good that harvey is in The Dark Knight" I wonder if there was any truth to that synopsis where joker manipulates both sides

The mob trying to full the void left by Falcone and the Gotham PD with batman somewhere in the middle. Joker gets arrested at the end but scars harvey setting it up for part 3

wasn't penguin suppose to be a arms dealer and the riddler was the book keeper to the mob?

gotta love these rumors :)
Seriously? :huh: I'm glad they're still rumours, because I wouldn't like that, myself. I've always preferred my villains to have diverse backgrounds. Makes it more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"