What DC character would you want to get drunk with?

If Power Girl was trying stuff, I might be inclined. If lecherous old man tried stuff, I'd be gagging.

Black Canary, I guess. I'd love to do LSD with Batman, though.

Dark Knight Batman or Adam West Batman? Cuz Adam West Bat's on LSD is awesome, Dark Knight....not so much.

Get drunk with either Guy Gardner or Connor Hawke. Guy would be hilarious. Connor's a chick magnet.

Getting drunk would probably be Power Girl, Lady Blackhawk or Fire/Ice.

What if Powergirl was a mean drunk?

Hopefully not. Making moves on a mean drunk would get me hurt. :(

It's a toss up between Darkseid and Wally West, as to drink with. I would just want to hear how awesome it is to rule Apokolips and maybe see a few people get the ol' Omega Beamed, and I'm sure he would relax after awhile and go crazy about his secret relationship with Granny Goodness,etc.

Wally West would be cool to talk to as well. Hearing stories about the Rogues, his womanizing days, and how cool it was to be Barry's sidekick.

As for a one night fling, I'm torn between Kendra Saunders, Hawk Girl, or Rita Farr, Elasti Girl from Doom patrol. Rita Farr would definitely need to wear her second outfit, the red and white one. I could just picture Power Girl being preoccupied lately thinking about her dead cousin and being the last survivor of the kryptonians from Earth 2. IF it was her during the Lighting Saga, when her and Hawkman hooked up, then I would think about it.

If I was intending to get so *****-faced drunk that I wouldn't be able to remember any of it, Guy Gardner for sure.
If I wanted to have a few brewskies and watch a game, I'd totally hang out with Alan Scott, because that mo-fo would have some mind-blowing stories.

As for the opposite sex, I would most definitely drink with Zatanna. A pretty girl that can conjure up infinite amounts of alcohol. It's win-win.

SNAPPER. CARR.

That's right, him. He's the only guy who's so pathetic that would be a blast to be around when he's wasted. Plus...he makes everybody else look twice as good!

Black Canary (blonde). I would've picked Supergirl, but then I realized the repercussions...

Harley Quinne would be fun, too.

Same Sex? Hmm not Lobo he'd probably just snap your neck so I'm going to go with Ollie

Opposite sex? :hq:

to get drunk with a superhero it'd be..Hal Jorden..i bet he could be a laff once gotten going...and maybe superman...just cos it'd be cool to go for a drink with the man himself!!

as for the girls..harley quinn could be fun...but i'd probably go for stargirl...she'd be a life of the party type...tho not sure how old she is so might have to sneak her in places!!

My own sex (male) "The Elongated Man " might be fun; his reach could certainly come in handy in a crowded pub ! Opposite sex "Death "(of The Endless )(assuming that they don't try to throw her out for being underage !)

Same: Joker (although he'd probably poison me)...Cain from the House of Mystery would be cool too. (does ANYONE here even know who that is, or is my age showing?)

Opposite: Catwoman

Same: Joker (although he'd probably poison me)...Cain from the House of Mystery would be cool too. (does ANYONE here even know who that is, or is my age showing?)

Opposite: Catwoman
I'm familiar with Cain from his appearances in Gaiman's Sandman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"