What did they do to you?

Emo is the new gay, in other words.

And all those little chicks that are into the emo sensitive boy will grow out of that when they discover they have to protect their man from muggers.

Only good thing to come from the EMO culture...

ex_emolawn.jpg

Bastards!
Quick, someone get the torches and the pitchforks!
:lips:
Let's burn those crybabies at the stake!!!! Burn 'em, I say!
Make sure you confiscate those eyeliners first. I don't want them harmed.

My favorite line: "You're not the only one who has issues!" lol

If I weren't married...

I'd say something racy and uncalled for.

I still might. :O

I just hate what they've turned "emo" into. Virtually no modern "emo" music could be considered emo in my opinion. It's much like what happened to punk though too. It happens in all musical genres.
I love emo music..but very little of it that's been made in the last 10 years or so.

Do any of the resident emo posters of the Hype have anything to say? :o

my view on it is, if you're really that depressed, you don't go around sporting it and showing it off to everybody. it's all just a cry for help, but not even a real one, since most of these kids don't have anything to cry about in the first place. they're just acting depressed because they think it's cool, and that's not cool.

my view on it is, if you're really that depressed, you don't go around sporting it and showing it off to everybody. it's all just a cry for help, but not even a real one, since most of these kids don't have anything to cry about in the first place. they're just acting depressed because they think it's cool, and that's not cool.

QFT :applaud

Emos. I see a lot of hate for the subculture on the forums. I'm just curious if its a bad experience, like, say, emos burned down your house and killed your parents, or they were just flat out obnoxious to you in the mall, that fuels your dislike of the folks.

:lips:

I personally have no problems with Emos themselves at all and I've not attacked them one bit. (I'm what you might call one of those "Fat, Goth Girls" as one rude user put it. And no I don't slice my wrists or pretend to. My cats do a good enough job of that unwilling on my part using me as a pincushion for their claws thank you very much. I have my dark moments but who doesn't? I'm just as normal as the rest of you despite my White Goth ways. I have a regular job and whatnot.) I'm not particularly fond of groups like My Chemical Romance or Panic! At the Disco. Of course I tend to be more partial towards Female fronted metal groups anyways because I love o sing and I don't find the aforementioned groups' music what I like to sing anyways.

I personally have no problems with Emos themselves at all and I've not attacked them one bit. (I'm what you might call one of those "Fat, Goth Girls" as one rude user put it. And no I don't slice my wrists or pretend to. My cats do a good enough job of that unwilling on my part using me as a pincushion for their claws thank you very much. I have my dark moments but who doesn't? I'm just as normal as the rest of you despite my White Goth ways. I have a regular job and whatnot.) I'm not particularly fond of groups like My Chemical Romance or Panic! At the Disco. Of course I tend to be more partial towards Female fronted metal groups anyways because I love o sing and I don't find the aforementioned groups' music what I like to sing anyways.

So... are you emo, goth, or a metal head? And what is white goth, goths that wear bright colors?

I just hate what they've turned "emo" into. Virtually no modern "emo" music could be considered emo in my opinion. It's much like what happened to punk though too. It happens in all musical genres.
I love emo music..but very little of it that's been made in the last 10 years or so.

What is emo music. 10 years ago, when I was in high school, the whinny kids where what I dubbed "Marilyn Manson Kids" Basically emo kids, but not as openly and proudly gay. More dark and pretend like they where psycho.

I have no prblem with emos to.
Emos is not a bad thing.They maby are kids or...put it this way people that are in big depression.They are going through a lot of stuff.I respect them.
But they are some people that just do it just because they think its cool or they just want to do it for the hell of it.
Now its them i don't respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"