What do you do when no one is looking?

Crack my knuckles. I get stuff thrown at me if I do it with other people around.
Sing and/or hum to myself.
Tie knots in random bits of string/thread I find laying about
Tear little bits of paper into much smaller bits [bus tickets mainly]
Pick my zits.

*********e...
pick my nose....
sing and/or dance....
talk to myself, which inexorably leads to arguing with myself....
and i make small paper batmobil miniatures......

*********e...
pick my nose....
sing and/or dance....
talk to myself, which inexorably leads to arguing with myself....
and i make small paper batmobil miniatures......

Dude. Until you said that you were looking pretty normal.

I talk to myself, crack my knuckles, sing 'Duel of the Fates,' and scratch various parts of my body.

I tend to talk to myself a bit and make silly face while mocking people

i have this habit of making dreads in my hair. i don't know where it came from, but i've done it for as long as i can remember.

Of course, I watch my Bang Bros and do my thing...

I sing when no one is around, or whistle.
I do the Imperial March very well. :woot:

I tend to be deep in thought,so much so that people have to say my name loud,or tap me on the shoulder to get my attention.

I talk out dialog for stories I am working on. I usually have my cellphone, so if someone might discover me, I pretend to talk on it.

I also tend to do things like say "Birdie!" when a bird flies by, or "Doggie!" if I see one.

I also really like picking up notes people have abandoned and reading them. The one I found today written in green crayon says, "Joes, I think you are hot. If you find yourself in NoHo, call me..." It was crumpled up on the ground.

Cut emokids for a marginal fee.

Talk to myself
Fart
Sing
Dance
Mastburbate.

Often all at the same time.

Pick my nose, talk to myself, pick my wedgie, scratch my balls, sniff my armpits, and sometimes I cackle for the hell of it.

I usually talk to myself--many times qouting moving lines and trying different voices.

90% of the people in here have said fart.

:up:

I like to take a 5 gallon bucket and put a video camera down inside it and then put a large glass plate over the top of the bucket and then take a dump on the plate. I then make many copies and break into peoples houses and put them in there VCR. This is to teach them to buy a DVD player.

Pick my nose, talk to myself, pick my wedgie, scratch my balls, sniff my armpits, and sometimes I cackle for the hell of it.

It sucks when your balls itch in the wrong places at the wrong time. :csad:
I have to scratch mine on the sneaky tip.

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"