What Do you Live For?

I live to live. I need no other reason.

I feel like the Hype! needs an on call psychiatrist and most of the posters need to be on a 24 hr watch.

I feel like the Hype! needs an on call psychiatrist and most of the posters need to be on a 24 hr watch.

And yet, unlike myself and other posters, you have not yet contributed your reasons for living... you've just made comments like this in order to make everyone feel bad.

I like the idea of considering the things that make me get up every morning. Because we all have reasons, even if it's hard to see them sometimes, and when you dig deep into that it can help you to get out of a slump.

And yet, unlike myself and other posters, you have not yet contributed your reasons for living... you've just made comments like this in order to make everyone feel bad.
I have a job getting to do what I love and help change people's lives for the better. Not only does that include getting paid to do what I'm passionate about (jiu jitsu, mma), but it also has given me the opportunity to train with some of the top mma stars in the world. My life is filled with the most amazing people I've ever met. They constantly support me and help push me to succeed. Knowing some of those people has made it possible for me to start working in the film industry which is something I've dreamed of doing my whole life. Those are just a few things I have to live for.

I was trying to "make everyone feel bad", I was simply making an observation. I'm not the kind of person who takes pleasure in other people's misery. If anything, I feel really bad for those who feel like they have nothing to live for.

Last edited:
Same here, did you already start working in anything related to the film industry?

I've just been making short videos for Community Centers. I'm almost finished my story boarding for my own script, so, I hope to start my feature sometime over the summer.

What about yourself?

I live to celebrate yandere, love Super Ferret, Bamfer and Aesop. Also furry rights activism and chairperson of the net fursecution coalition.

I live because I refuse to accept that any particular time in my life is as good as it gets. People constantly describe/ tell me that college was the best time in their lives.

I like college a decent amount but I absolutely refuse to accept that this will be some kind of a time high point. The day I accept that is the day there is officially no point any longer.

Great question....

Daily: I get up every morning because I love my job...I love kids, and I want to help them become a solid American Citizen.

Weekends: Walks with my dogs...

Icing on the cake: My time spent hiking in the mountains, reading a good book with a glass of wine next to my fireplace...

Family and friends always...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"