What Do you Live For?

SpideyVille

Walking out the Desert
Reaction score
So what do you live for? What makes you get out of bed every morning? Is it a person? Is it a dream or a cause? Or is it to just to get to work or school so you can get that diploma or paycheck? Basically, what's your reason for living?

For me, I think its more because there's plenty of things I want to do at some point in my life, many dreams I want to fulfill, but for whatever reason, the time is not right, so I'm taking care of things like school and other responsibilities as the pieces slowly fall into place.

I wanna make my mark in the film business in some capacity. I've got a few projects I want to complete and show the world.

Absolutely nothing...

The thought that it can't possibly be that bad. Then I get to work and realise that yes, it is actually that bad and I want to go home to bed and curl up and read comics...

I ask myself this fairly regularly. I guess I live because some of my friends value me in their lives.

I live only because I am not going to give death the satisfaction.

For the first time in a long time, probably my work. It's immensely rewarding being in the creative world of the film industry, and I'm blessed to have the opportunity. Oh, and my wife and two cats aren't bad either. ;)

I don't really live , I just exist. That's the whole depressing thing about my life.

i'm just hardwired to keep on going and experiencing.

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women.

I'm living just enough, just enough for the city.

A Manic's born. In hard time California. Surrounded by some co-workers that ain't pretty! :word:

As for my answer to the thread title. I live for the enjoyment of life. That comes in many forms, and I am happy to say that I have too many reasons to not be upset for a lengthy period of time. Music is a world within itself in a language we all understand so I love that. Video games are the best form of entertainment because I am living the character. There are a ton of movies I currently love while new ones I potentially will love are soon to be released. Food is great, and I love it while having it abundantly. Sports are amazing, and there's always something in season. Orgasms are wonderful, and I can do it with or without a woman. I can enhance my knowledge in various forms of media any way I want to as well.

Life is ****ing great, and I'm not going to be pissed about something long enough to bore someone else to tears. I'd rather make the most of my existence smiling and making other people smile with me.

*spray paints N.W.O. all over this thread*

I live so that I may one day utter this "My name is Chamber Music. You killed my father. Prepare to die!

I wanna make my mark in the film business in some capacity. I've got a few projects I want to complete and show the world.
Same here, did you already start working in anything related to the film industry?

I live because I dont have a choice. What am I going to do? Kill myself? Stay in bed for the rest of my life? In the choice between doing something and doing nothing, I'll do something. At least it means I'll have tried.

I live for:

The Next Superman comic/movie/tv show... and i'm pretty sure there will always be more to come :)

To write my novel, which has been forming in my mind and on paper for about 6 months

The moments of bliss I experience when I go out into the country and look around me and realise just how beautiful the world is

The ever so distant hope that one day I will find my one true love...

The aspiritions I have to actually make a difference in the world, which I hope to do through Journalism (got the degree, just need to break into the industry).

Making my mother proud, and continually providing her with an emotional boost when she gets down.

The sense that my life is meant to be something more.

The fear of missing out on something cool.

My own belief that there is no afterlife, and my lack of ability to comprehend my not existing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"