What do you look for in a friend?

blind_fury

Avenger
Reaction score
or do you just hang out with anyone who will put up with you?

Similar interests, interesting, trustworthy. Or, just people that dont smell bad.

^Yeah, that generally helps. :p

1. A sense of humour (if they can't laugh at themselves and the world around them, then they'll be no fun to be around)
2. Common interests (we need to be able to discuss stuff)
3. Energy & Enthusiasm (if I want to go out dancing I want to hear "Sure let's go" not "Awwww I'ld love to but I just don't feel up to it tonight")

Must be funny as f***.
Must have good taste in art
Must use profanities
Must be perverted
I was going to say "Must be intelligent", but it's not so as I have some dumb, but very cool friends.
No, they must be intelligent, but not necessarily well educated.
That is more accurate.
Must not be a financial or emotional leech...for extended periods, that is to say, where that's sort of their "lifestyle".
Must be cool with not seeing me for weeks, months or even years at a time.

trust and humor
Reliability is a good one also

I don;t go out looking for friends. They just sort of happen. It usually gets going with having similar interests, but then I look for trust, humor etc.

Damn,I don't have a set criteria and that's my problem. :huh:
It's similar to what I look for in a guy.
But I'm not really accepting any applications at the moment.
I'm on hiatus from the social scene.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Don't die alone. :(

I'm not the marrying type.
You get ****ed over enough you tend to lose faith in humanity. That's from my father, my "close friends" and etc.
I'll get out of this hole of despair soon enough.

tzarinna said:
Damn,I don't have a set criteria and that's my problem. :huh:
It's similar to what I look for in a guy.
But I'm not really accepting any applications at the moment.
I'm on hiatus from the social scene.

I'll be your friend. I can be over your house with a game of scrabble in 2 shakes. Then we can make smores and watch the new show with adults pretending their teenagers. :up:

Erzengel said:
I'll be your friend. I can be over your house with a game of scrabble in 2 shakes. Then we can make smores and watch the new show with adults pretending their teenagers. :up:

Pilsners in the fridge. :O

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Must be funny as f***.
Must have good taste in art
Must use profanities
Must be perverted
I was going to say "Must be intelligent", but it's not so as I have some dumb, but very cool friends.
No, they must be intelligent, but not necessarily well educated.
That is more accurate.
Must not be a financial or emotional leech...for extended periods, that is to say, where that's sort of their "lifestyle".
Must be cool with not seeing me for weeks, months or even years at a time.

*sniff* I don't meet all your criteria. We can never be friends. :csad:

Darthphere said:
Similar interests, interesting, trustworthy. Or, just people that dont smell bad.
That about covers it.

Daisy said:
*sniff* I don't meet all your criteria. We can never be friends. :csad:
What, you need go out to coffee every other day or something to nurture the friendship, or is it bad taste in art? :csad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
What, you need go out to coffee every other day or something to nurture the friendship, or is it bad taste in art? :csad:

Oh no... nothing like that. I don't use profanity though... or at least rarely use it. :csad:

I have no idea. All of my friends are very different yet pretty similar. :huh:
The majority of them are well off, sailor mouthed, alcoholics. I go to an art school and live in a major city so they are arty, greedy, cut throat, coldhearted, sardonic buttholes. Some of them are quiet, funny, caring, honest, loyal sweethearts. It's a good mixture.

Someone easy to talk to. Cool. Easy to talk to people are my buddies. And crazy schizophrenic people to balance it out so there's awesome conversations and then easy ones. Or boring. Whatever. :confused:

Someone I can control. Isn't that what we all innately want?

Common Interest
Trustworthy
Good Sense of Humor
Dependability

People who keep it real, really. otherwise, whoever'll put up with me. i have a few of those.

People who don't like to mooch off of others...that and common interests.

similar interests.... and aren't pussywhipped muther****ers..

Avenue B *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"