what do you look for in a memorable character?

ang_hulk

Sidekick
Reaction score
throughout media characters form books to music have exploded out of nowhere.some,like in sports suddenly become popular,others are well known but then gain some edge in the public eye and the rest are those people everyone knows about.what do you guys look for in a character to make them stick out in your minds?

master_chief2.jpg

good choice but im looking more wide spread not just one genre,people in the thirdies may not know who that is,some may think its iron man.what about master chief do you find so appealing?

I think it's interesting that he's not exactly a real character. He's just a soldier. And that's really all there is to him, he's just an archtype.

The thing with Master Chief is he's so generic, yet at the same time he's so ****ing personal and deep.

It's really amazing.

ok.so unique but not unique is an attractive quality then?

Yeah. And he says cool things. If ever there was a man-crush I had, it is for the Chief.

im kinda refering to people like hulk hogan who appeals to every genre it seems and thier really wasnt anything special about him he just became popular and everyone knows who he is.what is it that makes him and people or characters like him appealing.even mickey mouse,what was so appealing about him? why is he so popular?

Memorable, not lametastic.

As in..."Memorable", not "lametastic."

It'll be a cold day in Hell before I accept the Master Chief as memorable. Maybe the game, but then again the people playing on Multiplayer could probably care less who they're playing as so long as it has teh 'splosions.

what im after here is a foundation for creating my own character.Competitive eating has become so much like pro wrestling that character types seem to out edge no matter what and so im looking to capitalize on that.i want to know what all of you find memorable in your favorite character types.

To suffer, have disadvantages, fal over and over and over and over and over, to be inacurrate, to fail...

But to never give up until victory.:cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

Having a voice worth listening to and having something worth paying attention to doesn't hurt either

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"