The Dark Knight What do you think should happen in the next Batman film?

COMPO

Superhero
Reaction score
I think that Batman should be seen a lot more than he was in the last one and be a primary caharcter and Bruce wayne secondarish.

Bruce should adopt a 13 year old Dick Grayson.
Simply because he is part of the storyline. Make no mistake I'm right there w/ the robin haters and dont want to see Robin any time soon and that can still be the case. Just because he adopts Dick grayson in batman 2 doesnt mean we have to see robin in 3 or 4. I just want to see the story done right NO ROBIN. (any time soon that is )

Get out. ****in get out now.

of course you'll see more batman, because they won't need to spend another hour telling you how he became batman next time around.

He this is my thread so i want to tell people to get the **** out i will. Now, get the **** out, now.

chosen1 said:
Simply because he is part of the storyline. Make no mistake I'm right there w/ the robin haters and dont want to see Robin any time soon and that can still be the case. Just because he adopts Dick grayson in batman 2 doesnt mean we have to see robin in 3 or 4. I just want to see the story done right NO ROBIN. (any time soon that is )

NO!

ragdus said:
of course you'll see more batman, because they won't need to spend another hour telling you how he became batman next time around.

Tghey could. Just for kicks.

Two Face said:

Finally someone who agrees with me. I've been figting a lonely battle before you came mate. Quick bring the cavalry

Two Face said:

Finally someone who agrees with me. I've been figting a lonely battle before you came mate. Quick bring the cavalry

Two Face said:

chosen1 said:
Ughh!!! Hell no!!!!

I want to see Batman finally do some Detective work on screen.

Definitely more Batman. We'll see him throughout the entire film this go 'round.

More Batman and more detective work.

I want Bruce Wayne to continue not to be over shadowed by Batman - he is every bit as important IMO. I want to see a likeable Harvey Dent (make him a more appealing hero than even Batman) to make his downfall ever the more tramatic. I want to see The Joker be The Joker we all know and love - and I want Paul Bettany to be the man behind the makeup.

I want a "The Batman" type Joker wearing a purple straight jacket, no shoes, beady red rat eyes, and green deadlocks. And Ofcouse played by the pot snifing Crispin Glover.

Quick! Someone manip that!!!

Rachel Dawes gets murdered by the Joker within the first three mintutes.

chosen1 said:

Yes, he has every good reason to do so. He can't hold on a normal romantic relationship, adopting and raise a child would be no problem. At all.

Even priests are doing it, why not Batman?

chosen1 said:
Simply because he is part of the storyline.

And here I was, just ready for one good reason.

Two Face said:

No as in 'No Robin' or 'No No Robin'?

i personally don't think dick grayson, 13 yr old or otherwise should be in the next film, i see where some might be headed with the continuity issue, but i just think it would be too early.

Joker should be the primary character, maybe two face can be set up and either saved for another film, or used as a contrast to joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"