The Dark Knight Should Batman be able to fly in the sequel

JekzStar

Civilian
Reaction score
What do you think.

In keeping up with making himself extra super, maybe fox gives Bruce Wayne jet boots like IronMan and Batman Beyond.

Just thinking, it probably goes anyway from realistic style and approach, So i guess it would happen, but they should adapt it to the comics dont you think to make him fly and not left about with Superman and Wonderwoman etc.

Batman DOES NOT have superpowers or use jetboots!

oh..........................my.........................God

No. Using his cape as a glider as he did in Begins is sufficient.

Haha, no flying.

Bathead said:

Even that was a little too much.

ArmsHeldOut said:
Even that was a little too much.

No it wasn't, it was different from the other movies and I thought it was cool.:up:

El Payaso said:
Goddam with this bat-copycat!

Actually, he would be a copybat.

And No to flying. Gliding is fine.

Oh crap...
mad289.jpg

No, no flying. Nor the use of jet boots considering that was in Batman Beyond for the future, the sequel is not even close to that. Perhaps a bit of gliding again like we saw in Begins, just less of it because I'd like to see a lot more use of the bat-grapple.

This guy should be found, castrated, killed, diced, stewed, and then made into kibble.

Or atleast mocked by his peers.

Batman said:
No, no flying. Nor the use of jet boots considering that was in Batman Beyond for the future, the sequel is not even close to that. Perhaps a bit of gliding again like we saw in Begins, just less of it because I'd like to see a lot more use of the bat-grapple.

Dudes, the grapple is a must, I agree with Batman. :O :up:

I'm new, so can anyone fill me in on what's going on in the sequel? :)

whens the sequel to super mario bros coming out?

oh....

No. You do have to wonder about alot of those Justice League pictures though. They have alot of members who don't fly and most of their pictures are just everyone in the air......leaping. Where might they be going? The Teen Titans always speed over to the pizza shop in the show, but no no......the Justice League is too classy for that, they're going to the Holiday Inn buffet. And they don't have to pay, either; everyones been intimidated by them ever since one of the chefs made a crack about Martian Manhunter's forehead and he drop kicked him out the window.

Bathead said:

Its more than sufficient. In fact, i think the cape is pushing it. I get it the fact that it works like a hang glider, and I think it is good that it worked in the movie, but I would not mind never seeing it again or just limiting to dropping in on villains and going from rooftop to rooftop.

StorminNorman said:
This guy should be found, castrated, killed, diced, stewed, and then made into kibble.

Or atleast mocked by his peers.

You know, I was with you until you mentioned being mocked by peers. That's just too cruel. Have you no soul?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"