What do you think so far?

spiritmight

I don't get it
Reaction score
Personally, the fact that Stephen chow is producing this movie pretty much made me shell out my 8$ already. This movie will kick ass IMHO

I can only imagine this movie being horrible. I loved the show as a kid but i honestly cant imagine a live action db movie being anything but a flunk.

Chatwin as GOKU!!!!! HAHAHAH! The pics that I have seen make this look like a rubbish low-budget flick. Awful.

Chatwin as GOKU!!!!! HAHAHAH! The pics that I have seen make this look like a rubbish low-budget flick. Awful.

Precisely why you should wait for the final product before passing judgment.

Great with a few liberties taken. I have a decent amount of confidence in this film

:dbz: :dbz:
:dbz: :dbz: :dbz:
:dbz: :dbz:

I'll admit, the gi is kind of on the faded, textureless side, from what we can tell. But these pictures were taken without proper lighting by some paparazzi with a disposable two-dollar camera that can't focus worth a halfcrap, and they're more grainy than a mound of sand. What we get on-screen will look completely different. Such is the case with all early film spoilers.

I voted excellent because we really haven't found out what the creative liberties are yet. None so far.

Look at behind the scenes footage/photos from 300 and tell me that the costumes looked just like that in the finished product.

Look at behind the scenes footage/photos from 300 and tell me that the costumes looked just like that in the finished product.

Agreed :up:

I'll admit, the gi is kind of on the faded, textureless side, from what we can tell. But these pictures were taken without proper lighting by some paparazzi with a disposable two-dollar camera that can't focus worth a halfcrap, and they're more grainy than a mound of sand. What we get on-screen will look completely different. Such is the case with all early film spoilers.

not to be rude, but this is what all the disappointed fans were sayin to keep their hopes up when the first few images of Joker revealed that he wore make-up.

Right, and look how much they're drooling over him now. That's exactly my point, is that you can't judge something based on its beta product, or unfinished state. We have to wait for its completion.

He;s better than Paul Walker

Paul Walker was pretty damn good in Running Scared

so far...i don't like how this film is heading. the costume for Goku just reinforces my opinion. even though it's a crappy cell-phone pic, the design itself is very basic and kinda corny. Chatwin also looks uber skinny in it.

like i said...i'll see this movie because it'll have kick@$$ action, Chow Yun Fat, and Emma Rossum....but almost everything else has disappointed me so far.

I remember the positive hype Streetfighter & Mortal Combat got back in the days....

I voted for, "This movie will be crap"

They really should have just gone the CGI route (ala Beowulf) with this. The show is just too far fetched to be faithfully depicted realistically, IMO.

*ahem* Lord if the Rings, Star Wars, TRANSFORMERS...

They really should have just gone the CGI route (ala Beowulf) with this. The show is just too far fetched to be faithfully depicted realistically, IMO.

Would've loved something like that.

I'm putting my faith into this one, though.

A CG movie would've been great.

hell yeah it would've been. i know Steven Chow and the stunt team will do a bang up job with the fights, but imagine the final fights from Advent Children....

...now imagine those fights on steroids! that's what we could've gotten with a CG Dragonball movie.

Dragon Ball in the spirit of Advent Children is a DB fanboy's wet dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"