A Thread for those with a Positive Outlook, NO HATERS!

I'm all for the 'positive-ness'.

DB gave me a great cartoon/anime, and i had a ton of fun with it. so im going to keep on giving it a chance bc i owe it that much IMO....

butttttttt....the trailer we saw....is ****....and this movie is doomed ...BASED on that trailer... but i also think that was meant for expos.

but im on board, and will be until i see the movie and make a final judgment...

until then...

DB FTW!!!!!!!!!

I find that the people who hate this movie JUST because Piccolo isnt green and because Goku is white DONT understand Dragonball at all.They Banter on saying "This movie is gonna suck",Like I said,Just because of what Piccolo looks like and Goku is white.

Eh let's keep the bashing of people who don't like the film down and focus on the film, itself.

I just want something new and different I'm tired of watching the series like 80's re-runs,
I believe the character designs for Yamcha and Bulma are much better than the original cartoon, and I one of those type of people who accepts something better and gives it a chance, I mean how bad ass does Bulma look, too be honest, I think blue streaks is much sexier than a full wig of bright blue hair, if I wasn't so stubborn I'll do my hair like that myself

What are you getting at?

i don't know which side i should choose anymore...perhaps that looked sarcastic to u but i'm not sure i meant it... ...

Nothing worth discussing.
thanks for the credit,bro....:oldrazz:
oh, and one more thing-why people who like this adaptaion and those who hate it have separate threads to express their opinion? cuz, u know,it's kinda getting boring...i used to like talking to people who have a different opinion than mine and share our thoughts,present arguments and all that....but now there r just 2 groups of people who r saying the same thing but they put it in different words....this is almost like a marriage between dudes or chicks....the diversity makes the world interesting.....i guess....

Last edited:
he refuses to say anything positive, so why is he in this thread......

i don't refuse...i will say something positive....just let me think a few...moments.....

i don't know which side i should choose anymore...perhaps that looked sarcastic to u but i'm not sure i meant it... ...

thanks for the credit,bro....:oldrazz:
oh, and one more thing-why people who like this adaptaion and those who hate it have separate threads to express their opinion? cuz, u know,it's kinda getting boring...i used to like talking to people who have a different opinion than mine and share our thoughts,present arguments and all that....but now there r just 2 groups of people who r saying the same thing but they put it in different words....this is almost like a marriage between dudes or chicks....the diversity makes the world interesting.....i guess....

I feel that you're in great need of this:

"The Ellipsis

The ellipsis is three periods in a row. It signifies that words or figures are missing.

Most frequently an ellipsis is used with quotations. It may come at the middle or end of a quotation. It may be used at the beginning of a quotation if the quotation begins mid-sentence and there is an appropriate lead-in.

In mathematics an ellipsis shows that numbers have been left out. This is usually used in decimals, series, and matrices.

Quotation:"Sometimes I'm ancient. I'm afraid of children my own age. They kill each other. Did it always use to be that way? My uncle says no. Six of my friends have been shot in the last year alone. Ten of them died in car wrecks. I'm afraid of them and they don't like me because I'm afraid. My uncle says his grandfather remembered when children didn't kill each other. But that was a long time ago when they had things different. They believed in responsibility, my uncle says."

Ellipsis in middle: "I'm afraid of children my own age. They kill each other. Did it always use to be that way? My uncle says no...My uncle says his grandfather remembered when children didn't kill each other. But that was a long time ago when they had things different. They believed in responsibility, my uncle says."

Ellipsis at end: "My uncle says his grandfather remembered when children didn't kill each other. But that was a long time ago..."
(Some authorities use four periods instead of three when the ellipsis is at the end or if more than a paragraph has been left out.)

Ellipsis at beginning: Clarisse said her uncle's grandfather "...remembered when children did not kill each other." "

duuuuuuude!You are killing me hahaha.I just say what I think.I joined the bords to talk about db .As for my posts...well,i don't think they are so incomprehensible as u make'em look like.Nevertheless, i appreciate your care.

duuuuuuude!You are killing me hahaha.I just say what I think.I joined the bords to talk about db .As for my posts...well,i don't think they are so incomprehensible as u make'em look like.Nevertheless, i appreciate your care.

I think you need to relax :)

Not everything is an attack, but your flagrant regard for English grammar goes past simple laziness, but sheer grotesqueness. You mistake the "the Ellipsis" for some type of super "." that gives what your saying dramatic omphf, instead it just makes you look goofy.

This thread is for people who like the film and the other thread is for people that don't, the reason there set-up is because both camps are equally annoying and their more annoying when they interact. If I could I'd set up a thread where only about 4, maybe 5 people on this board would be allow to post and that would be heaven :up:

I think you need to relax :)

Not everything is an attack, but your flagrant regard for English grammar goes past simple laziness, but sheer grotesqueness. You mistake the "the Ellipsis" for some type of super "." that gives what your saying dramatic omphf, instead it just makes you look goofy.
If I could I'd set up a thread where only about 4, maybe 5 people on this board would be allow to post and that would be heaven :up:

no,i really found it hilarious.I didn't consider it an attack.What i don't understand is why using the ellipsis makes me look goofy :huh:
That's my way of writing ever since i was posting on dbmb.It's not my intention to look dramatic or so.As i said, my thoughts just keep pumping up in my head and i don't think anyone's ideas come in an English grammar pack.It's just an endless row of words with some pauses between them.And as long as they make sense,i really can't see why do you find this so bothering :csad:...On contrary, using this elaborate type of language/writing/grammar would only make me look like i'm trying to read a pre-established speech...i think

this guy....
anyways

Mortal Kombat - I liked
Super Mario Brothers - Never Watched It
Ninja Turtles - I liked
Double Dragon - Don't remember it much but I know I liked it
Street Fighter - I liked

Dragonball The Magic Begins - Enjoyed
Goku Fights, Goku Wins - Enjoyed

I will enjoy this movie, because I like movies for what they are, I'm not going to see this expecting to see the series replicated, or 100% faithfulness, I'm expecting a entertaining movie. I thing I mostly looking foward is Marster's performance huge fan

it's been so long since I wrote that..
..somehow,even though you posted a lot,I've never been able to figure out what you think about ''dragonball:evolution''...now i know,and i like piccolo too.....

(i hope this time no one's gonna show me the exit--b-cause I did say smth nice about the movie,right?)

Last edited:
it's been so long since I wrote that..
..somehow,even though you posted a lot,I've never been able to figure out what you think about ''dragonball:evolution''...now i know,and i like piccolo too.....

(i hope this time no one's gonna show me the exit--b-cause I did say smth nice about the movie,right?)
Meh I'd say I am more towards the pessimistic side to be truthful, but that doesn't mean I am not happy with some if the things in this movie.

Ever since I saw the two shots of Piccolo, I've had a lot more faith. I'll like this movie even if the villain carries it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"