A Thread for those with a Positive Outlook, NO HATERS!

^Same here. It's Piccolo that's giving me hope.

OK, I just deleted a bunch of posts, now here's the deal, crude language, flaming, trolling, etc is not tolerated. I have the threads here for people both with a Positive and a Negative outlook. Should a poster decide to insult the opposite side, disciplinary action will be taken.

Now, my goal is to keep Dragonball one of the more fun forums on SHH, but that doesn't mean I wont smack you with an infraction or probation if I feel it's called for.

what I really liked about the trailer, was the satureated images. it really looked lik the anime, but not "speed racer" like, whrer it was all bright and really anoying, it really was like the db anime. I think it worked pretty well. I'm waiting to see more of it.

what I really liked about the trailer, was the satureated images. it really looked lik the anime, but not "speed racer" like, whrer it was all bright and really anoying, it really was like the db anime. I think it worked pretty well. I'm waiting to see more of it.

I know what you mean, especially the scenes shot in the evening, the sky had a pink look to it, didn't look bad at all

l really enjoyed the look of the new trailer. i think they improved on alot of things.

I like about 95% of what i`m seeing with this movie

I liked Kaypian review its histerical

don't link things that bypass censors.

Last edited by a moderator:
that dude is so badass. lol hilarious !

i saw the trailer on movie trailers on demandfor the first time today i could get into this one

I liked Kaypian review its histerical

don't link things that bypass censors.

''piccolo is motherf... green.........alright''

hehehehehe. that was amazing.

kaypain: how high were you? dude that was histerical heheheheheheh

haha I wasn't high I was just smoking a black and mild...

but anyways characters I'm looking most foward to is Piccolo, Mai, and Bulma

the video was great. i dont agree with everything but looked like you took some time and had fun. i agree with the ''who is a real fan''. there was a lot debates on the superman forums. just because someoen doesnt care about the changes that doesnt make him a smaller fan.

Well, I'm for this movie. And someone, somewhere, I don't know if it was this thread or another one... "i'm looking at this movie like it's "Ultimate Dragonball"...
And I have to agree with that sentiment. I think this will be a nice action/adventure/fantasy flick, and it will surprise us all by doing better among the "non-fans"...

As a hardcore DB/DBZ/DBGT fan... Yeah, I'm a li'l let down that there's some changes. But it was expected.
I do think the dragon should look verbatum like out of the anime... but only because it's an F-ing CG dragon... why's it a big deal? Make it more "Eastern".
I don't care about the "race issues"... I am waiting to see how well the characters are portrayed...

But everything else excites me!!! The fighting, the ki blasts, the flying...
And I can't wait for it to be released... I will be dragging my gf to see it whether or not she wants to!

And the chic playin' Bulma??? FRIGGIN' HOT!!!!!
I can't wait to see her bounce around. . . :)

haha I wasn't high I was just smoking a black and mild...

but anyways characters I'm looking most foward to is Piccolo, Mai, and Bulma

Wait, that was you? I thought you said you were his gf, just using the name here? :huh:

So he was pretending to be a girl, why the hell do people do that :confused:

WTF I was thinking the same thing! First when I accused him of being a guy she/he said that was her bf and he let her have her account and know he/she is a guy again? :huh:

Maybe they share the account.

umm....yes i am a female u know

well there is a kaypain on dbmb,and that kaypain posted pictures of him/herself as a black man with his shirt off.

http://www.dragonballmovieblog.net/boards/showthread.php?p=22579#post22579

I don't who the hell kaypain42 is... but it's a weird coincidence..

my name is Kayla

:o She doesn't know her own bf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"