A Thread for those with a Positive Outlook, NO HATERS!

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
I believe there is a place for debate on whether this movie will be good or not, however this thread is not this place. This thread is for those of us who think the movie will be good and don't really feel the need to argue or have our opinions called into judgment. The mods know about this thread, I hope those who wish to be negative have the maturity to respect the thread and stay out.

Sadly, I lack that kind of faith in SHH and as such if you feel the need to come in here and be negative, you'll be immediately reported to the mods, and hopefully your posts deleted :)

My thoughts so far:

I like the casting, with the exception of Chow Yun Fat, whom I love. The reason I'm on the fence about Chow Yun Fat is that he plays the same character in most American films. The trailer didn't instill much hope on that front, however I do like the look of the film quite a bit.

Note to ALL Posters

Do not go into the negative thread to troll or flame posters who don't like what they see. If you do you will be smacked with an infraction or possibly probation depending on the severity. Hopefully this works out and i wont have to delete these threads

Last edited:
I honestly have very few gripes with this film. I expect an 8/10 rating from myself.

As long as you give Emmy an 11/10 :mad:

I liked the teaser scenes. Imagine how awesome the Theatrical one will be.

Movie hopes have increased A LOT this month with the confirmation that there will be lots of flying in this movie by James Masters himself and the leaked teaser scenes.

I cant wait to see Goku beat the **** out of those bullys.

I also give this teaser 8 out of 10.

The new trailer is utter sex! :D

Its weird seeing Emmy in a "bad-ass" role since she just so charming but then again that's Bulma :)

At around 36 seconds in you can see Goku and grandpa Gohan training on laundry wires. The scenery is gorgeous.

Chi=Chi equals ridiculously hot when she kicks that guy in the face :(

That Piccolo with the hood looks much different from the Piccolo in the red robe.

Seriously, i just paused for a sec and when i looked i could see Piccolo clear as day with 2 antennas on his head.

Watch the video when you see Piccolo keep clicking pause play and when he flips and you see the explosion you can see them.

i, personally, don't like to use labels even though i know many here would consider me a hater, but even so can i talk about things that i DO like about the production? i promise to not talk about things i dislike and if i do i will talk about them in a positive light.

Yeah put whatever you like about it here, and whatever you dont in the other.

cool...the things i DO like about this movie happen to be few and far in between, but i actually look forward to watching Chow Yun Fat. i'd like him even if he were starring in one of those idiotic parody movies that've been popping up lately. probably any time that Emmy Rossum is on the screen i'll be looking at her cuz she's just hot. i hope she can channel Bulma in her performance even if it seems like they tried to make her more of a bad@$$. i look forward to seeing Randall Duk Kim as Grandpa Gohan. i like that the stunt team behind the Matrix, 300, and V for Vendetta are behind this so the fights shouldn't be too bad. i'm not sure how i feel about Oozuru showing up because it has the potential to be very cheesy, though i give them kudos for having the balls to try it. of course, Stephen Chow being involved can only help this film.

Seriously, i just paused for a sec and when i looked i could see Piccolo clear as day with 2 antennas on his head.

Watch the video when you see Piccolo keep clicking pause play and when he flips and you see the explosion you can see them.

Those arent antennas, just his fingers... Look closely and you'll see it. When he flips, he put his hand in the head briefly

Anyway, looking forward to this movie!

Can someone post a screen shot from the trailer where antennas are visible?

I admit, the trailer isn't spectacular, but it's a lot better than people are saying. I think the main reason people are pissed off is because of changes and honestly, I welcome changes as long as they aren't bad. If everything was just like the manga, well, what'd be the point of even watching the movie? Honestly, I'd rather read the manga if that was the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"