• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What do you think will be galactus's size?

dominikat

Civilian
Reaction score
In fantastic four 1994 he was not so big but in silver surfer cartoon he was a lot bigger i really hope he is big like in silver surfer.If we dont see his size in the coming movie we will see it in the third right?:yay:

I think he will be the size of a thought....the one I had when i thought he was going to be in the movie ;)

Silver Surfer should be able to fit in his hand.

Well at this point theres only rumors and speculation. we have not seen an actual screen shot of him. But So far women have not complained.

However tall he was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance is what I'm guessing.

I have no idea at this point. Different comments give me different feels on his look, so I don't know what to expect anymore. Too many conflicting statements.

^^^^ I know I love it.......more of a surprise for the movie itself.....awesome.

I like that they are keeping this underwraps. It gives us something to look forward to when it finally hits theaters.

From what I've heard:

Galactus is in the film, but is more of a presence rather than the comic's towering Galactus.

I don't know for certain, but I expect he will need to go to a Big & Tall store for his wardrobe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"