What do you think will be the best thing about Spider-Man 3?

Jasomius

Civilian
Reaction score
By looking at the first two films, we can get a feel on what side of this film we will enjoy most. For me, I think i'll enjoy the villains being villains. Doc Ock was the best part about Spider-Man 2. It was like the comics brought to life (I wish I could say that about the rest of the film) and I think Sandman in Spider-Man 3 will be the character that delivers that feeling.

Venom is also going to be interesting.

I'm gonna enjoy a villain that doesn't brake down and cry in the end!!!!!! like GG and DocOc did!

Yeah, it would be nice to have a villain that stays a villain. I am also lookin forward to the whole conflict between Pete and Harry -- two films have set that conflict up and I can tell that it's going to be a real bumpy ride for them. Brock's fall from grace into hate fueled desperation is hopefully going to be awesome too.

The End Credits?

Naite22 said:
I'm gonna enjoy a villain that doesn't brake down and cry in the end!!!!!! like GG and DocOc did!
Green Goblin didn't break down and cry, he tried to ****ing impale Spider-Man on his glider but it backfired.

Funny, Red X.

^ All I'm talking about is the fact that both GG and DocOc had a conscience, not to mention that they were both scientists who got ****ed up by their own damn experiment!... It'll be nice to see a real bad ass villain this time around!

the best thing about spidey3 will be, the story, symbiote spidey, the villians, gwen stacy, eddie brock/venom, every thing will be the best about spidey3.

Naite22 said:

LOL! Surely you're not talking about Brock here. He was shown at Comic Con actually crying to god about what a loser he's become. Ock and GG may have shown some humanity, but they never actually shed tears :cwink:

As for Sandman, he's a daddy who's most likely doing it for his kid. So you better believe he'll be showing some conscience too.

Anyway, the best thing about SM-3 will be the fight scenes.

I'm also looking forward to Stan Lee giving Pete a good talkin to.

eggyman said:
I'm also looking forward to Stan Lee giving Pete a good talkin to.
stan lee said thats his favorite cameo scene, i cant wait to see it.

The best thing will be dark spidey in action, and Sandman (construction site battle royale)!

Goran said:
The best thing will be dark spidey in action, and Sandman (construction site battle royale)!
dark spidey is ganna be great, it would be cool if at the construction site it was spidey vs. sandman vs. venom:yay:.

i also want to see spideys powers increase, maybe he will be able to lift up a car in the black costume:cwink:.

The final fight scene with Sandman, Harry and Venom.

Venom. He'll be the best thing about the whole franchise.

i feel , I want to see new Spider-man 3 but i want to see how spidey fights vs sandman. i'd say ,I feel ,big sandman would be very hard for spidey.:woot:

spidermanhero12 said:
i also want to see spideys powers increase, maybe he will be able to lift up a car in the black costume:cwink:.

im pretty sure he can pick up a car in his normal outfit
he held onto a cable car with one arm in the first movie, and stopped an entire train in the 2nd, if he cant pick up a car, there is something wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"