Days of Future Past What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON?

If I'm not wrong Comic Con is going to give the list with the actors, but it may change. Sometimes they add more actors a few days before.

I have a feeling that they will show the tour set video that was shown in CineEurope.

Sony and Marvel confirmed their panels yesterday.

Fox as always, the latest one, lol.

But lets hope they confirm their panel date today or tomorrow. I guess its gonna be on Sunday 21.

The full Thursday schedule has been released, so we should know specifics in the next couple days.

yeah, have just seen it.

My bet is still for Sunday. Such an epic way to close the event, with the best blockbuster of 2014 :D

yeah, have just seen it.

My bet is still for Sunday. Such an epic way to close the event, with the best blockbuster of 2014 :D

Doubt it. At Comic Con you want to have either the Fri or Sat Panel for big films. I would be shocked if they decided to go against that.

Ugh! FOX better have a panel for The Wolverine and X-Men: Days of Future Past!

They should have a panel for both movies. If upcoming TV shows can have a panel there, I don't see why a newly-released or soon-to-released movie shouldn't show up there and get attention from the fan-boys and the press.

Every time I have seen a Fox panel at a con they have had a variety of their films on display. I'm sure they will be promoting both X films as well as other big flicks and some new announcements for the future.

Friday schedule announced today. There's a Kick-Ass 2 panel that I'm sure Mark Millar will be at, and he'll likely get asked some X-Men questions.

Look for a Fox panel with tomorrows Saturday announcement.

Yeah, it looks like Saturday is the day--a big, big day for Marvel movies.

wow, so all Marvel movies more Hunger Games sequel on Saturday?

Thats a HUGE day, lol. Will the audience be able to attend most panels? or kind of impossible?

Only question is.. who will be the last panel of the day? Cap and Thor? Wolverine/DoFP? or Hunger Games?

Spider-Man is on Friday, so I'll miss that one. :(

Marvel will probably have the evening panel.
Will the audience be able to attend most panels? or kind of impossible?

People are gonna have to be either lucky or very patient to get in on Fri or Sat. And iF your lucky enough to be in Hall H, you can see all the big panels for the day.

lucky attenders then.

Id like X-Men to have the latest panel of the day, to close the day in a big way, but at the end of the day.... as long as Fox and Singer make serious noise and the teaser is awesome, the hour doesnt matter.

FOX better save the last panel slot (8 to 10pm) for DOFP! And I hope they have something in-store for the Fantastic Four reboot.

I really want DOFP to steal the spotlight! And knowing that the film already has more buzz than Amazing Spider-Man 2, The Wolverine, Kick-Ass 2, Thor 2, Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America 2. I don't think its impossible that they won't steal the show because the other comic-book films are also there.

Saturday announce should come any time now, right?

Fox has the longest panel, scheduled for an hour and a half, whereas as Lionsgate (I, Frankenstein and The Hunger Games) and Marvel (Thor and Captain America) only have an hour. Too bad we don't know what occupies that time.

Fox has the longest panel, scheduled for an hour and a half, whereas as Lionsgate (I, Frankenstein and The Hunger Games) and Marvel (Thor and Captain America) only have an hour. Too bad we don't know what occupies that time.

Yeah, they have alot of flicks. Days Of Future Past will more then likely be the main show. But I would expect Apes, Wolverine, Fantastic Four and Percy Jackson to get some time.

Fox may as well fold The Wolverine's promotion into Days of Future Past. 6 days before release is too little too late for anything else substantial.

Does anyone actually think The Wolverine will do well, Im nervous for it. IMO I frankly dont even want to see it and I love X-Men.

what??

No X-Men mention on the announcement?

What a way to build anticipation for the panel :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back