The Dark Knight What does Harvey Dent want us to do?

Rockadood

I got a custom user title
Reaction score
Speculation time!

The Joker had people running all over the place, cracking clues, putting on the make-up and collecting cakes under pseudonyms.

Basically, the Joker's virals were all about anarchy and secret missions.

Harvey is an upstanding sort of guy and his website seems like an official election site, so what will he want us to do?

Will it be more like looking for clues on corrupt cops etc... like in the We Are The Answer virals or will he want people to hit the streets?

I'm hoping we're gonna get election banners and posters to put in windows, car bumpers etc, with prizes given for each one spotted. I'd also like the UK to be involved too.

What do you think the games will include this time?

I too am curious as to how this game with Dent is going to manifest itself.
I actually don't have many ideas yet, but I'd imagine it will be along the lines of corruption again, and perhaps raiding records of corrupt cops and piecing together evidence chains in order to prosecute.
I too would like to see the uk/ireland involved. I was so deflated when I couldn't put my number into the new site, and perviously in the mobster story line. I fully understand why not though, but it would be nice to have an official phone call !! :)

I think, like you said its going to be spreading the good word of harvey dent with posters, badges and maybe even online threads etc. I hope the UK will be involved with this one too!

yeah i think it will have to do with campaigning because it is around election time here in the US

yeah i think it will have to do with campaigning because it is around election time here in the US

You could be right.... I reckon if we don't up gettin a new trailer from this we'll get a Dent campaign advert...

So whoever mentioned the banners might be right although it could be the peeps in the us having to find the banners and take pics of them rahter then putting them out there

maybe cities will have packages like the cakes and inside will be campaign posters, stickers and buttons

It's obviously a political campaign. My guess is that like The Joker, we have to go to locations and "Support Harvey Dent". Make posters, fliers, buttons, etc (or just hand them out) but we'll see. Maybe if we are told to go to a certain location we'll get items like I just mentioned.

They need to involve Council Bluffs, Iowa/Omaha, Nebraska this time around. Give us little guys a chance!

maybe cities will have packages like the cakes and inside will be campaign posters, stickers and buttons
Hopefully they won't have NYC only in that list of cities for New York, the closest city I live near is Syracuse and I'm about a half-hour away from there, otherwise Rochester is about 2 1/2 hours away from me, Buffalo is 3 hours, and Binghamton is about 1 1/2 hours (I think).

Or maybe even through some Canadian cities in too. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, you know...

That'd be grand.

i'd imagine we'd have to take pictures with vote for harvey dent posters. maybe even have secret mission to dig up info for harvey so he cant then pass it on to batman, they are working together in TDK before he becomes two face after all.

also if nolan goes with the split personality for his harvey, it would be cool to get good mission and evil missions from dent.

i'd imagine we'd have to take pictures with vote for harvey dent posters. maybe even have secret mission to dig up info for harvey so he cant then pass it on to batman, they are working together in TDK before he becomes two face after all.

also if nolan goes with the split personality for his harvey, it would be cool to get good mission and evil missions from dent.

Thats true, i just want them to come to New Jersey. Maybe some of us that signed up will be asked to campaign for him! However, if they put more " I believe in harvey dent" posters up in cities, perhaps the people with the joker phones will have to vandilize them. I just hope something happens this week

what about just having a viral going about protecting the city, he has Batman's help but he needs our tips and help to keep Gotham clean

I suspect something to happen on Tuesday since it is such a big day politically. Particularly in Texas and Ohio. So maybe a major mission for people in Ohio and Texas to "campaign" for Harvey Dent?

Other than campaigning for Harvey in this viral, I would like to catch more corrupt cops and listen in on more sting operations.

he should target young voters. i'm feeling a college campus tour. mizzou maybe?

oh, and by the way.
www.friendsofharveydent.com
This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.
i'm not skilled enough to look up the information like people had been doing, but that's who "sponsers" his campaign ad.

he should target young voters. i'm feeling a college campus tour. mizzou maybe?

Ill be @ hartford u tommorrow, i will go insane if people are there. not expecting it tho cus connecticut sucks ass

seems like its an old fake.

Registrant:
Stephen Schleicher
1309 West 44th Street
Hays, Kansas 67601
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FRIENDSOFHARVEYDENT.COM
Created on: 21-May-07
Expires on: 22-May-09
Last Updated on:

Administrative Contact:
Schleicher, Stephen [email protected]
1309 West 44th Street
Hays, Kansas 67601
United States

Technical Contact:
Schleicher, Stephen [email protected]
1309 West 44th Street