Any guys here cut their own hair?

I cut my own hair, beats giving my money to a barber.

I find it ironic that you cut hair and are called Lex :D

You saving their trimmings? heh!

I will try, my bald-headed friend :)

Then we are in the same bald boat egg

I, but eggs never have hair :p

I cut my hair the last time... My brother did the back of my head tho.

Financially, times have been tough for me for the last couple of months. I like keeping a clean, business look so I cut my own hair twice now. So far I've saved $60 :up:

As-Man, why did you bump this thread? It was resting peacefully anonymously with its old shame about trimming pubic hairs.

As-Man, why did you bump this thread? It was resting peacefully anonymously with its old shame about trimming pubic hairs.
I was gonna post a thread asking if anyone else cut their hair and used the search function - turns out we already had a thread like this. These youngin' posters should learn how to use that tool.

I've been cutting my own hair for ten years now. I manscape fairly often too. Every two weeks usually. Gotta keep your chest, arm pits, and pubes in check, y'know what I'm sayin?

:o

^^
I would rather not even if I know.
I don't cut my own hair. If I was sporting the bald head yes probably but I'm not.

I don't cut my own hair. IT would probably more convenient for me to learn but IM too lazy to mess up and try to fix my hair over and over. Plus my hands aren't very steady.

Going to a barber, you just have to know what you want. It took me a while, but now I can pretty much go to any barber and get the right thing. 1.5, against the grain, no sideburns, square the back, and use a straight razor on the shape up.

However you can still go to a barber, know what you want and they'll still mess it up.
I did recently go to a barber who gave me a temper fade for no reason. He did it on one side and then asked me if it was ok. Like I was going to walk around with a fade on one side of my head. F***ing idiot.
He did trim my facial hair perfectly though.

I am currently debating getting a new barber and it's a little nerve wracking, but it seems like all the barber's in my area are $18-$22 which I feel is way to expensive for a simple cut.

My fiancee cut's my hair. She's a barber but she claims she's a stylist. Same thing you know.

I cut my own hair. I haven't been to the hair cut shop in over 3 years.

Nope. Prefer going to the barber. I need scissor cuts on the top of my head, because I like to keep it somewhat thick when I comb it. A machine cuts too much sometimes.

Yeah, I cut my own hair. I just did it a little while ago. I figured I could just save money by doing it myself. It doesn't have to perfect with designs or edge-ups, I just need it all shaved off and I'm good.

I do, but it's because it's usually a straight up buzzcut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"