Iron Man 2 What Iron Man Villains Will You Like To See In The Sequel?

Orb

Lord of Demons
Reaction score
Well which one?

nyxboxnyboy, you have to wait till you get a email confirmation to post, don't use the alert button. That's only to let us know if any problems arise on the board

You can post now

Morg, I am sorry that I not mean that. Whatever I am first time on message board. so I would like to see supervillains are Titanuim Man and CRIMSON DYNAMO along Mandarin next in Iron Man 2. I want to see more fight action like fly, weapons, bomb, damage build.

Crimson Dynamo would be cool with a little Fin Fang Foom on the side.

Personally I'd like the Mandarin to be the big bad villain saved for the last movie of the trilogy. His presence and influence should be felt in the first films, but I'd save him for Iron Man's ultimate challenge.

I'd like to see Tony Stark's alcohlism be the real villain of the next movie. I can imagine someone like Madam Masque or Justin Hammer hiring armored supervillains like the Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Ghost, or Spymaster (Or all of them!) to attack Iron Man physically while Stark is thrown over the edge mentally by a hostile takeover of his company.

Tony descends into alcoholism and has to fight to get his company back. Maybe this also triggers him to stop his leaked Iron Man technology from misuse causing an Armor Wars like event.

I'd also like to see War Machine make an appearance.

Personally I'd like the Mandarin to be the big bad villain saved for the last movie of the trilogy. His presence and influence should be felt in the first films, but I'd save him for Iron Man's ultimate challenge.

I'd like to see Tony Stark's alcohlism be the real villain of the next movie. I can imagine someone like Madam Masque or Justin Hammer hiring armored supervillains like the Crimson Dynamo, Titanium Man, Ghost, or Spymaster (Or all of them!) to attack Iron Man physically while Stark is thrown over the edge mentally by a hostile takeover of his company.

Tony descends into alcoholism and has to fight to get his company back. Maybe this also triggers him to stop his leaked Iron Man technology from misuse causing an Armor Wars like event.

I'd also like to see War Machine make an appearance.

I think that is almost guaranteed at this point, Jon has said Howard joined to be War Machine at one point I believe.

I'd like to see the dragon Fing Fang Foom appear. I wiki'd the name out of curiosity, and it looks like he kinda ties into the Mandarin, who is a rumored character for Part II, I believe.

Forgive me if I've made a suggestion as bad as wanting Venom in Spider-Man 3. :yay:

I'd like to see the dragon Fing Fang Foom appear. I wiki'd the name out of curiosity, and it looks like he kinda ties into the Mandarin, who is a rumored character for Part II, I believe.

Forgive me if I've made a suggestion as bad as wanting Venom in Spider-Man 3. :yay:

Mandarin is going to be in the first movie with the Iron Monger, so we may hear some about Foom in this one or even might get a glimpse of him, but Mandarin is IM main bad guy so he will be back.

Mandarin is going to be in the first movie with the Iron Monger, so we may hear some about Foom in this one or even might get a glimpse of him, but Mandarin is IM main bad guy so he will be back.

Actually its been suggested that Stane/Iron Monger will be the main villain in film, with the Mandarin being saved for the sequel.

I think he has said Monger is the main villian but you see the Mandarin some at the end.

Mandarin with Fin Fang Foom....I know you guys hate the idea, but I can't think of anything I'd geek out for more than Mandarin summoning a 15 story tall dragon and old shell head having to battle it.

Part 2 should be Mandarin hiring Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man. Tony's in his alcohlism from the middle of the first act through the second, War Machine can't handle CD and TT byhimself, Tony recovers in the third act Iron Man & War Machine vs Crimson Dynamo & Titanium Man.

Part three, War Machince leaves to make his own spinoff movie and it'll be Iron Man vs Mandarin for the final showdown.

I'd like to see Spymaster as the brains working for the shadowy overlord (revealed to be Mandarin in the 3rd film - surprise!) with CD or TM as his muscle.

Part 2 should be Mandarin hiring Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man. Tony's in his alcohlism from the middle of the first act through the second, War Machine can't handle CD and TT byhimself, Tony recovers in the third act Iron Man & War Machine vs Crimson Dynamo & Titanium Man.

Part three, War Machince leaves to make his own spinoff movie and it'll be Iron Man vs Mandarin for the final showdown.

...or that would be cool, too!:woot:

firebrand as an arsonist targeting SI blaming it and tony for his fathers death

Sunset Bain AKA Madame Menace
SunsetBain442.jpg

Yeah, I'm just a horny old goat.
I gotta say though, she'd be the 1st evil genius hot chick to be in a SH film.

Sunset Bain AKA Madame Menace
SunsetBain442.jpg

Yeah, I'm just a horny old goat.
I gotta say though, she'd be the 1st evil genius hot chick to be in a SH film.

i had forgotten about her maybe thats hillary swanks role in the movie

if not the Mandarin, then I would like to see Crimson Dynamo and/or the Titanium Man as the main villian. Probably with Justin Hammer involved.

One weakness that I have always felt the Iron Man comics had was the lack of a strong rogues gallery. So when it comes to any of the sequels the Iron Man movie may get, it is hard to find a villain that could carry his own movie.

Obviously, we are getting Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger in the first film, which works. But because of that, I doubt we'll see Justin Hammer, Titanium Man, and the Crimson Dynamo all in the same franchise because all three would come off as redundant since we already got the corporate and armored villain in the first film. However, I could see one other armored villain being used, but that would be it.

The Mandarin will most likely be the main villain in part 2, which also works. The Crimson Dynamo could be the second armored villain presented as the Mandarin's hired gun. They could take a que from the Ultimates and make him Chinese. Maybe Spymaster or the Ghost could also make an appeareance. The Mandarin having other people do some of the fighting is in character.

After Stane and the Mandarin, Iron Man really doesn't have any other villains that could carry their own movie. Maybe they could use an Avengers villain for part 3? One idea that I've always liked is that perhaps Count Nefaria and Madame Masque could be utilized here, with guys like Blizzard, Whiplash, and Firebrand as henchmen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"