What is Hood's gang doing to fight the skrulls?

The thing of it is that KP managed to be a perfectly scary threat for years with just like, a couple of semi-loyal assassins, various piecework contractors, and the NY Mob.

Nobody needed to make him the boss of like, Norman Osborne, Apocalypse and Galactus just to prove that he's a badass.

Humility? Bendis? Surely you jest!

I mean to be fair, someone had to try to organize the super-villains over time. Just Hood could have been handled more patiently, and not had half his crew be friggin' leaders themselves. It's like if Mr. Fantastic, Captain America, Cyclops, Storm, and Iron Man blindly following Gravity's orders because, um, he spanked Rhino really badly. Please.

Granted, I'm sure if I had all of my bosses virtually telling me and acting like my work walked on water, I'd probably throw my weight around in stories, too. Bendis is what he is, but he was created. Just like Geoff Johns. Power corrupts. Even over funny books.

Some of the villains are totally insane though, Controller once worked for thanos and Scarecrow sold his soul to demons, wouldn't these guys be willing to work with anyone, even the Skrulls, if it benefits them.
The Skrulls don't seem to want allies. They want subjects and corpses.

Dude, Deadpool talked his way onto a Skrull ship. Deadpool. You're telling me that like, the Controller couldn't convince them that he's just a very enthusiastic subject?

The Skrulls are inconsistent. One minute they go on and on and on and on about not giving the heroes a chance, by just killing them outright....then they take Mr. Fantastic captive, the ONE GUY who ALWAYS beats them. They can go into deep cover and fool every single superpower known to man...but some agents reveal themselves if you accuse them three times or less or being a Skrull. It makes no bloody sense.

Dude, Deadpool talked his way onto a Skrull ship. Deadpool. You're telling me that like, the Controller couldn't convince them that he's just a very enthusiastic subject?
Deadpool? Who's that? Oh, the current recipient of Daniel Way's 'talents'? Yeah, he doesn't exist for me at this point.

You'll be sorry......in your pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"