Will the characters of the Marvel Universe unite to fight the Skrull invasion?

Ah, okay. I haven't read any of his Unverse junk. He and McCraig should team up full-time. Also, he should go back to DC, where they won't squirrel him away to their lame, secondary continuity.

He can go. Butch should stay and just kill any Marvel editor that stands between him and 616 continuity.

I really wish Butch had stuck around on Aquaman. These last few issues would definitely have been more palatable if he were contributing more than just the odd cover now. :(

I just found out, like, yesterday that Butch and Jackson Guice are the same person. I always assumed they were brothers or something. :dry:

I thought that until a few months ago myself. Moreover, I'd only seen older art under the name "Butch Guice" and newer stuff under "Jackson Guice," so I thought Butch Guice sucked and Jackson got all the talent in the family. :(

I wonder which is his real name. What if neither is? What if he's really, like, Percival Guice or something?

In that case, I'd go by either Jackson or Butch, too. :up:

well if they know who is a skrull than yes the rest of them will but until then they are divided which is good for the skrull.the best way to fight it is to find whos a skrull and get rid of them and make sure those who arent get something figured out to keep track of each other.

It has gone. The only anti-reg holdouts are the New Warriors, the New Avengers, and half the Young Avengers.

I kind of think there needs to be a confrontation, I think it's breeding too much bad blood. Maybe bringing Cap back in a couple years after all the current story lines are run will bring a new balance.

Well, since everything is one big story with intersecting arcs its impossible to guess what will happen with the skrulls, not knowing how WWH ends or Namor's mini or the stuff in the mutant-u. Plus there is also the big crossover with the Invaders from the forties, the Twelve... which I believe will usher in bringing Cap back and possibly Hammond or Tara.

But if none of that stuff matters...

There are lots of characters that haven't been classified as either, and all the ones listed as potential recruits could still go either way. Marvel has so many characters they could start pulling out people that no one has seen in years. Some groups could easily fall either way... I don't see many of the past Invaders guys being pro.

Then there are rogue guys like Battlestar, American Eagle and Kaine.

There are very rich characters and corporations that could easily be anti, like the Corporation, Power Broker, Spitfire, Night Thrasher could have an heir apparent in his company, She Bat was self financed, Silver Sable, Steel Raven was rich and had a group called Genex that was only in a couple MC Presents,

Yeti, Frank, Yankee Clipper and Pixie from First Line (and possibly others) are out there somewhere and I'm sure they hate Skrulls.

Then there is Blue Diamond and Star Dancer, Jack Frost, Century, Cybermancer and the Aborigine guy from Force Works, Nuklo, D-Man, Sharon Ventura, the Grapplers, the Live Wires, the Runaways, the Loners don't seem very stable.

Guys like DD, Moonknight, Bucky, the Punisher, Prowler, are only going to be silent as long as they aren't bothered. Can't say what is going to happen with WWHulk or the Sub-Mariner but a lot of the Defenders seem to be anti: Strange, Namor the Sub-Mariner, the Incredible Hulk, the Silver Surfer, Valkyrie, Nighthawk, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-man and they are supposed to take on big threats and band together even though they don't like each other.

wouldn't the fist line heroes be too old to fight the skrulls by now

wouldn't the fist line heroes be too old to fight the skrulls by now

Well, Pixie and Makkari are Eternals, Frank is the Frankenstien monster, Yeti is a mutant Inhuman and Yankee Clipper is about the same age as before because he got lost in time. So the ones that are actually confirmed as being alive would still be in good shape.

Yes, I am. I'm taking a break from drawing All-Star Superman to type this.

I don't read that trash either. I draw what I want and Morrison has to make sense of it. :o

So, basically, what you're saying is that Morrison is riding your coattails?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"