What is "Micheal"?

32CAGE said:
The collective was so predictable.

so gad dang predictable that it was infuriating

The last two page spread was a waste of space

SpeedballLives said:
What is this guy?
He's in the current New Avengers story, and is kicking everyone's asses.
At the End of the current issue, they gave me the hint that he was the combination of all the Powers lost in the House of M.
did anyone else get this feeling?
when he loses, will the mutants get there power back?
God i hope so.
Michael is a reference to Michael Korvac...this particular Michael is a collective of all depowered mutants.

ShadowBoxing said:
Michael is a reference to Michael Korvac...this particular Michael is a collective of all depowered mutants.
Indeed. In the last issue (#17), Iron Man even asked if he was "Micheal Korvac".

I don't get how they might be related... wasn't Korvac just in possession of a cosmic cube or some other amazingly powerful artifact?

This acually doesn't sound like a bad idea to me I might check it out. But I can say this, if all those mutants get thier powers back thats when I stop buying anything mutant related.

The Red Skull said:
His name's not really spelled "Micheal", is it? Michael, surely.
I assumed it was "Michael." People misspell the name all the time, for some reason. Just like "Rogue."

At First I was thinking it was michael Korvac....But they later explained that he is just a guy that got all the released enrgies of the depowered mutants.

Roughneck said:
At First I was thinking it was michael Korvac....But they later explained that he is just a guy that got all the released enrgies of the depowered mutants.

I thought that for a while.

Oh come now...like Bendis would know enough Avenger's continuity to know who the hell Korvac was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"