What is the future of Ben Affleck as Batman in the DCEU?

I'm waiting on a sequel to Reindeer Games.

Also, I think he should direct the next Carrot Top movie. Maybe, he can replace Jon Hamm in a sequel to the Town.

Ben Affleck is a good actor the screen writers and regiseur also need to watch over Batman. Over the humor , over the action and if it makes all sense.

The use of right high tech, maybe fans too much fear a suit similar to ironman, but I dont its batman.
Vilians like Man-bat, poison ivy, clay face and deathstroke to show that batman needs technology too and his physical stamina too.
Better vilians after a invasion.

I'm waiting on a sequel to Reindeer Games.

Also, I think he should direct the next Carrot Top movie. Maybe, he can replace Jon Hamm in a sequel to the Town.

Has Affleck directed a comedy movie before?

I realize its an unpopular opinion but it is.
Alan Arkin is the only thing that makes it worth watching. He's hilarious

better we would hope to see a "Batman Beyond" batman on a action series or movie this day.

Affleck isnt that bad. He needs better scriptwriters.

His best character is a bastard angel who got it's goddamned head exploded by God herself, Face to Face.
....Yes, He is that bad. hahahaha!

First movie is him transitioning the bat-mantle to Dick Grayson or someone else.

I really don't want that. They can play around with it in the comics but I want my big-screen Batman to be Bruce Wayne.

I was one who complained when Affleck was cast but I changed my mind when I saw Batman v Superman and thought he did a great job. I actually felt for the guy when those bad BvS reviews started to come in but I'm starting to lose patience with him and this whole situation. He's playing what for many actors would be the role of a lifetime in huge, mega-budget blockbusters. I know there have been issues in his personal life and of course those must come first, but I sometime get the feeling that he was more interested in the prestige of being associated with the role than in playing the role itself, and that the flack the films have taken (although his performance has largely been praised) has shown him that 'his' era of Batman won't be generally regarded as highly as Keaton's or Bale's. I may be doing him a disservice here, but it's how I see it.

Last edited:
Cvu_Ojpp_WAAI67j_J.jpg

I really don't want that. They can play around with it in the comics but I want my big-screen Batman to be Bruce Wayne.

I was one who complained when Affleck was cast but I changed my mind when I saw Batman v Superman and thought he did a great job. I actually felt for the guy when those bad BvS reviews started to come in but I'm starting to lose patience with him and this whole situation. He's playing what for many actors would be the role of a lifetime in huge, mega-budget blockbusters. I know there have been issues in his personal life and of course those must come first, but I sometime get the feeling that he was more interested in the prestige of being associated with the role than in playing the role itself, and that the flack the films have taken (although his performance has largely been praised) has shown him that 'his' era of Batman won't be generally regarded as highly as Keaton's or Bale's. I may be doing him a disservice here, but it's how I see it.

I agree with all the above (except I didn't complain about his casting, I was cautiously optimistic).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"