What is the purpose of...

This set off an interesting chain of responses, I'd say Bella and Pickles are right that for many it's a traditional thing and a personal life preference but the only actual purpose is to seal the deal so that if everything goes wrong you have legal rights to half of everything, you won't walk away from all the time invested in the relationship with nothing, So it's main purpose is providing security.
Nothing but heartache. At least financial security can help ease the pain of the heartache a little. I think.

Rich people who marry without a pre-nuptial agreement are either blinded by love to a point of stupidity or just... stupid??

What is the purpose of asteroids? Why do these huge hunks of rock go floating around in space never really doing much except getting in the way?

What is the purpose of a celebrity fundraiser? Why doesn't Mr./Ms. Celebrity just write out a big check and save people around them alot of time?

What is the purpose of asteroids? Why do these huge hunks of rock go floating around in space never really doing much except getting in the way?
To shoot?

asteroids.gif

Well, supposedly he is a Translator and Etiquette robot, but his real purpose is to be torn to pieces and put back together again for laughs.

Why not just give R2 a voice of his own thus eliminating the need for shiny effeminate robots?

Who's going to teach you protocol?

Huh?

Huh?

I'm of the "Shut him up or shut him down" belief structure.

IMO the ultimate question-what is the purpose of life ?

he says: the purpose of live is to end
agent_smith.jpg

what do you think?

I think they should have stopped after the first movie.

What is the purpose of Matrix 2 and 3?

What is the purpose of Matrix 2 and 3?
i am asking what you guys think is hte purpose of life. i posted the pic as a joke because he in hte movie said that the purpose of live is to end.

so what do you think?

hte purpose of life is more about hte journey than hte destination.

i am asking what you guys think is hte purpose of life. i posted the pic as a joke because he in hte movie said that the purpose of live is to end.

so what do you think?
What have you got against them?

220px-LiveBand.jpg

Between the two of us, I think that post has been intellectually deleted.

I like taking the wind out of people's sails. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"