The Dark Knight What kind of things do you think/would you like to see Joker do?

Toxin66 said:
he should beat someone with a crowbar....and laugh at every second of it....but, only show him raise it in the air, show the frightened persons face and then show Jokers shadow as he beats the crap out of them

If Joker DOES beat someone to death with a crowbar the scene should be told by one of his henchmen that was caught at the scene. While being interrogated by police, and looking quite disturbed at what has transpired, the henchman explains to the police how Joker just seemed to "snap". The scene should be done with alternating shots between the interrogation room and flashbacks of the events. The Henchman's explaination of the events should be dubbed over the quick flashbacks to add a nice flow to the scene. (I hope you guys can understand this) When we get to the actual beating the shot can be either of the Henchmen's horrified face at the scene or the look on the policemen's face while he tells it.. finishing with a flashback of the joker's hand holding a crowbar in focus while the bloody body is at a distance out of focus..all the while hearing his horrific laugh.

That would be the point where the joker goes from a brutal crime thief to a lunatic murder.

I understand.:up: Its a common cinematic technique. I loved the scene in Mask of the Phantasm, though, where
Joker stabbed Arthur
and it was shown in shadows on the wall.

I totally understand and that is great! It would be perfect! Hey, maybe after he is done telling the story the cops ask him where The Joker is. Just as he starts to tell the police that he would be a deadman if he did, a dart flies in through the window and sticks in the back of the henchman's neck, infecting him with the Joker's Laughing Poison with a "Bang, You're Dead!" flag attached.......maybe is pushed the idea farther than it should have gone, but hey, i was on a roll.

tomar -re are you a fellow director/producer?

you sound like you know your stuff (like me)

Comicfilmer said:
Joker has committed with some pretty crazy crimes and carried out some off-the-wall murders in his 60-some years in the comics. What kind of things do you think he will do or what would you like him to do in the sequel? :joker: I'd offer my own thoughts, but I'm not very imaginative right now.

well....for one he needs to beat someone to death with a crowbar.....and i see that type of scene being done how Hannibal Lector beat the guard in prison in Silence of the Lambs. For some reason....I'm thinking Joker may do something similar perhaps to Det Flass??

Of course he needs to use a deadly toy or two.

My main thing is that I want to see the climactic battle between the two take place at the carnival Funhouse, like how it was done in The Killing Joke.

Plus I think Joker killing Rachel would provide the Batman with the hate and rage toward Joker....that will bring a whole new test to Batman and his pscyhe.

batadz said:
tomar -re are you a fellow director/producer?

you sound like you know your stuff (like me)

LOL i've just watched way too many movies in my time

Tomar-Re said:
LOL i've just watched way too many movies in my time
Keep it up and you'll be making them before you know it.

im i the only guy on here that has actually directed? ie on a regular basis?

Tomar, you dog.:o

On the real, Adz, I've directed 3 silent films. 2 video movies, and collaborated with my bro on several other in-camera edited videos. I'm currently working on an animated mock trailer.:up:

wicked!
Have you worked on live stuff too? Or in studios?
What were the silent films about?
I really hate incamera edits but said that i do have a profeesional avid at home so im privalged as well as a full working studio at uni
Ive never done any thing animated myself
have you ever had clients or been paid for it?

batadz said:
wicked!
Have you worked on live stuff too? Or in studios?
What were the silent films about?
I really hate incamera edits but said that i do have a profeesional avid at home so im privalged as well as a full working studio at uni
Ive never done any thing animated myself
have you ever had clients or been paid for it?

My 3 films were silent B&W 16 mm shorts:
Shades, starring yours truly as a guy who find an evil pair of sunglasses. 3 minutes I think. No soundtrack.
Double Play, an absurdist romantic comedy, also starring me. (I pulled a Schumacher on this movie because the people I was working with changed all my ideas so I just made the movie stupid as hell....it kinda worked, kinda didn't.) About 4 minutes. I did the soundtrack.
Winfield. This is my masterpeice to date. It's a retro-horror slasher film starring my brother as well as me and some more friends. I worked with the same group as for Double Play but I showed them who was boss this time. Turned out very nicely. About 7 minutes long. I did the soundtrack.

The in camera edits were a result of necessity. I didn't have any editing equipment. Plus I was like 14 when we did the first one of 5. The fifth one was shot to be edited, but I haven't edited it yet.

Last summer I shot a movie on digital video (starring me). It was a action-comedy-adventure movie called Kung Fu High. I started the editing but never finished it. I will eventually.

Never done any of this professionally, but I did have a TV studio class where we did some inteviews (talk show format) and infomercials.

If I'm ever in the UK for an extended period of time we'll do a collabo if you're up for it.:up:

you bet yer ass we will, I have done proffesional stuff live on the internet and i ve been paid for client vids too, once got paid for directing
but I've never worked on film only mini dv.
I make shorts all the time, but you should stay away from useing your mates all the time - try to get hold of older actors too. I think it makes it look that much more proffesional (obviously if it is lit well too)

oh and you know what my current BIG project is so i'll keep you posted!!

I will like to see joker **** a girl in BB2. I pretty much doubt I will ever get to see that.

batadz said:
you bet yer ass we will, I have done proffesional stuff live on the internet and i ve been paid for client vids too, once got paid for directing
but I've never worked on film only mini dv.
I make shorts all the time, but you should stay away from useing your mates all the time - try to get hold of older actors too. I think it makes it look that much more proffesional (obviously if it is lit well too)

oh and you know what my current BIG project is so i'll keep you posted!!
Don't I know it. I've always been a concept guy. The business and organizational side has never been my strong point. It's my weakness.

here some hot of the press news regarding my film carreer ronny!!!!!!!
I've been in talks with a producer at paramount pictures the past two days!!!!!! He's goona film somthing in the uk in a month or so and he checked out my mission film from three years ago, liked what he saw and said he would like to give me a job soon on one of his productions!!!

Also he said that if all goes well there might be room to squeeze me on his next progect with spielburg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I promised i wouldnt say anything about this untill he knew more but its BIG man! anyway speak to you soon, I'll pm you about it if you can keep your gob shut dude! (probly tell sean tonight if he sighns in latyer)

But dont post anything about the said subject on these boards coz I'll probly lose my place there

id like to see a scene in which one of his "henchmen" is hired.i always wondered how a thug gets to work with a supervillain.the joker kills one guy and hires another one.

The "Bang" scene from Return of the Joker would be EXCELLENT.

i think that rachael should be taken off the scene for an other love interest. But, instead of the Joker killing her or shooting her like what will happen to Sarah Essen have him, drive her into insanity some how. Putting her in a psyciatric ward. And in the next film have Alfred ask him how Rachael is doing, so there still a bit of continuity. She may not be in the films any more, but, she's still mentioned.

The Joker should piss on Rachel and spit on her before he kills her...

hasn't he ever heard of a tiolet.

Zaphod said:
I want the Joker's crimes to be nonsensical and bozzare, while at the same time being sadistic and crazed.
  • The Joker has kidnapped someone. Someone of importance to the movie, not just any old-nobody. Say...Harvey Dent or Rachal Dawes, or someone of equal intergrity. He has them, tied up, dangling just above a large pool of water. In this pool, is a shark. But, the water is actually atrophine, or something else equally nasty, and the shark...is dead. It's just floating their, lifeless, on the surface. The Joker proceeds to descend his wailing but confused victim into the pool, until he becomes frustrated at the sharks less-than-stiring performance, and simply attempts to drown the victim by hand in the atrophine.
  • Human pinyata. Did I spell that right? It doesn't matter, anyway...the Joker has strung someone up like a pinyata. That means, they are in an 'all-fours' position, dangling (again) up in mid air, by means of a harness. They are bound, gagged, and typically unable to escape their fate, aswell as being near-butt naked and wearing a large nappy (this would be a guy victim). Or something equally degrading and humiliating. The Joker, feeling his sweetooth then proceeds to beat the poor gentleman to death with a baseball bat. Or he lets a kid do it at his command. Either way, messy stuff.
These are the sort of crimes the Joker should commit, when he's not off inciting huge gangwars in Gotham.

Thoughts?

the human pinyata idea intrigues me.

I want him to be too crazy and insane.

Also I want him to be very hard enemy for Batman, because Batman will not be able to predict what is Joker going to do next second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"