What made you happy today?

The arrival of my new boots and new GNR shirt
xc1585zi4.jpg
pmlb24499511dtqn7.png

I know i'm gonna have to do that tomorrow, since the person wasn't in today. I still think it has to do with something that happen last week and me freezing up for a second. I may even think they think i'm mentally ******ed since there is a women there who is.

Jal, you need, for your job's sake, to help your manager understand that just because your girlfriend is mentally ******ed, doesn't mean that you are.

Just tell em, 'I ain't no retarted. My momma just sez I git to learned things not so quick.' Just help them understand, mate.

Bosses can be so pigheaded sometimes. :cmad: grr.

:)

Jal, you need, for your job's sake, to help your manager understand that just because your girlfriend is mentally ******ed, doesn't mean that you are.

Just tell em, 'I ain't no retarted. My momma just sez I git to learned things not so quick.' Just help them understand, mate.

Bosses can be so pigheaded sometimes. :cmad: grr.

:)
Always the one with the smiles huh?:oldrazz:

What made me happy today? Girls. :yay:

Today I actually understood Algebra and am now sitting down for a long night of Horde on Gears of War 2.

I had lunch and spent the day with an old female friend today. It was very nice.

I had a long soak in a bath, which I haven't done in ages. So relaxing :)

Seeing my Boo Bear, a friend scoring a free pass to see Slumdog Millionaire for me and knowing I'll be with snockums all day tomorrow.

the new girl at work made me happy

Finding out that a friend my age is now a grandmother, my god, this may need a place in the venting thread.

Finding out today when I got home from another day in salt mine, that settlement on the sale of my parents house to me happens on the 11th December. WOOHOO!!!

What made me happy today is that I am the ONLY FRIKKIN PERSON in in my WHOLLLLLLLE DEPARTMENT.

*cue Kool & The Gang

Being woken up at 4 AM after falling asleep in front of tv because she missed me sleeping next to her.

Well, what made me happy today was doing a good deed for someone. I was basically waiting for my own bus to go home today and a college kid had a deficit of 75 cents for bus fare for another bus going out of town so I gave it to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"