What makes a man attractive?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
well I mean, what are they in love with, me or my smell.
I'm like an olfactory piece of meat to them, a sniffing rag. :(
I don't know I'm the same way with them if they use a certain shampoo or perfume and they are nuzzled right next to you. It's nice to lean in and sniff.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
well I mean, what are they in love with, me or my smell.
I'm like an olfactory piece of meat to them, a sniffing rag. :(
well i don't see how this is any less annoying than someone simply being in love for you for your personality or a physical aspect etc...

there are plenty of people that have based relationships on purely a 1 dimensional aspect of someone, no one looks for the whole package anyway, just the parts that matter to them, if it's only one aspect, what's wrong in that then, as long as you know what it is and you aren't trying to fool yourself or her.

this is really a vague comment rather than concentrating on your personal fragrance.

I'm gonna go ahead and not think about being attracted to men.

intelligence, power and charm combined. this is why pimps are pimps.

I thought pimps were pimps because they were *******s that couldn't survive in real jobs and therefore had to use their arrogance to take advantage of underpriviledged and stupid women.

a nice set of hair....

and a deep bank account.

Ronny Shade said:
I thought pimps were pimps because they were *******s that couldn't survive in real jobs and therefore had to use their arrogance to take advantage of underpriviledged and stupid women.
It takes intelligence and charm to be a successful pimp. And a pimp get's 5 to 10 "stupid" girls. The average guy can barely get one.

blind_fury said:
It takes intelligence and charm to be a successful pimp. And a pimp get's 5 to 10 "stupid" girls. The average guy can barely get one.
maybe an average guy isn't looking for a stupid girl

I know I'm not. But I'm not average.

Ronny Shade said:
maybe an average guy isn't looking for a stupid girl

I know I'm not. But I'm not average.
If the average guy could get "stupid" girls there would be no need for pimps.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
That's right. You make us all look more attractive.
:)

I set myself right up for that one:(

blind_fury said:
Don't forget married guys though. Pimps get a lot of business from married guys that just want an easy screw without getting caught. If adultery were no longer looked down upon though, he wouldn't have to resort to that.

blind_fury said:
That's a good point.

Easy.

A genuine desire to be good to others, some semblence of humor, a pleasing voice, and something pleasant to look at. Usually eyes.

Works for me.

Calvin said:
Don't forget married guys though. Pimps get a lot of business from married guys that just want an easy screw without getting caught. If adultery were no longer looked down upon though, he wouldn't have to resort to that.
Most married men probably couldn't get a loyal mistress even if they wanted to. There's a reason prostitution is the oldest profession.

blind_fury said:
Most married men probably couldn't get a loyal mistress even if they wanted to. There's a reason prostitution is the oldest profession.
That and soldier and thief

don't make it good.

I think for women that i've talked to about it it's personality.Sure a women might find a guy walking down the street think he's cute,then go talk to him then discover he's a total moron then not think he's cute anymore,Same if a girl finds an ugly guy but has a great personality,then he becomes cute...you really think if howard stern and steven tyler worked at the local 7-11 that hot models would want them based on thier looks alone? Hell No!

britrogue said:
I thought that as there's one for you guys to discuss us ladies, I'd start one for the girls!

I must confess that I am immediately struck dumb by your average tall, dark and handsome, and I'm a sucker for really dark eyes too.

But seriously, I'm 25 years old and I've only ever been in love once. Physically, he was nothing I would normally be attracted to, other than the fact he was tall. He had bleached blonde spiky hair and blue eyes.

But he had the funniest sense of humour I've ever come across, and a sort of charm that just made me feel completely protected by him, yet at the same time want to protected HIM myself. I've never felt as comfortable with anyone else as I did with him, and I find it hard to believe that anyone could ever take his place in my heart.

So, what makes a man attractive to me? Seriously, I don't know. I guess it's sometimes just a case of chemistry. :up:

Go on...

This is easy...money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"