What obscure/less popular movie/tv show/character, etc. are you a fan of?

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
I have a collection of Darth Revan stuff from the video game Knights of the Old Republic.

There's not a lot of stuff of this character around. I think it benefits from being in the Star Wars universe.

So if I hear announcements for anything, I tend to buy it up.

My cat's name is Revan btw, and also my top character in the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes game.

I have a collection of Darth Revan stuff from the video game Knights of the Old Republic.

There's not a lot of stuff of this character around. I think it benefits from being in the Star Wars universe.

So if I hear announcements for anything, I tend to buy it up.

My cat's name is Revan btw, and also my top character in the Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes game.

Do you have the Darth Revan Lego polybag?

Do you have the Darth Revan Lego polybag?

I bought $75 worth of Legos to get that.

I joined Gentle Giant's Premier Guild for the Revan statue.

The only thing I never got was that miniature figure that I guess you do D&D gaming with? Can't bring myself to spend $100 on Ebay for it.

I bought $75 worth of Legos to get that.

I joined Gentle Giant's Premier Guild for the Revan statue.

It's cheapest listed price for it on the site I buy/sell Lego from is $38 and it's priced higher on eBay so thats a deal.

I have a few Star Wars Lego sets and figures, some to resell in the future and some to keep. I have both the Force Awakens and Solo Falcons but haven't built either.

Since you started with Star Wars universe...

D-o08SiW4AAcZ7H.jpg

Ynhnop1.jpg

LOL! :oldrazz:

And of course Serji-X Arrogantus and his Cloud Riders. (based on Sergio Aragones)
Wish they had let Benicio Del Toro play him, would have been a much better character than DJ.

Last edited:
The rise of CBMs and Marvel in particular have taken care of this for me as most of the obscure characters I was a fan of aren't so obscure anymore with movies and tv shows about them. Thunderbolts is probably the main thing that hasn't been done yet.

There are some anime characters that I like that aren't exactly well-known among the general public (at least in the west), but anyone who follows anime would know them since they are from classic series. My two favorites and two of my favorite fictional characters period are Lina Inverse (from Slayers) and Daisuke Jigen (from Lupin III).

My video game choices tend to be more obscure with some of my favorites being my namesake Kahran Ramsus (from Xenogears), Estelle Bright (from Trails in the Sky), Milla Maxwell (from Tales of Xillia), and Yu Narukami (from Persona 4). I really like Canderous Ordo from Knights of the Old Republic as well.

Also from Star Wars, but a literary example, I really loved Wraith Squadron back in the day. The whole group and concept of a bunch of damaged washouts trying to save their careers and becoming ace pilots was a good one and they each had fun personalities and a good amount of focus. My personal favorite of the group was Ton Phanan, the medical doctor who was allergic to bacta (the main healing source in the SWU) so he ended up having much of his body replaced by mechanical parts and used humor and sarcasm to mask the pain.

Last edited:
Also from Star Wars, but a literary example, I really loved Wraith Squadron back in the day. The whole group and concept of a bunch of damaged washouts trying to save their careers and becoming ace pilots was a good one and they each had fun personalities and a good amount of focus. My personal favorite of the group was Ton Phanan, the medical doctor who was allergic to bacta (the main healing source in the SWU) so he ended up having much of his body replaced by mechanical parts and used humor and sarcasm to mask the pain.
I've been saying even before the Disney purchase that a Rogue Squadron/Wraith Squadron would be a great live action tv show.

Detective "Crazy" Lloyd Hopkins. James Woods played him once on Cop in 1988

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"