What do you think ?

SUPER SAIYAN D

Civilian
Reaction score
I was watching Wolverine yesterday, and got to thinking ; Clint Eastwood ( as the man with no name ) in " Fist Full of Dollars " and " The Good , The Bad, and The Ugly ", woudl've made one helluva Wolvervine back in his heyday, and Chuck Connors ,( The Rifle Man, Roots, Werewolf the TV series ) would've made one helluva Sabretooth in his prime. What do u guys think ?

Hell Yeah, I can really see that. They look like they really fit the roles.

It wouldn't surprise me if they were the inspiration for Wolvie and Sabretooth. They would have been awesome for the roles.

Get Yul Brynner for Professor X, then Steve McQueen as Cyclops, James Dean for Iceman, Robert Vaughn for Beast, Lena Horne for Storm, Anne Margaret for Jean, and you got the start of an awesome 1950s/60s X-men movie.

So...since Clint and Hugh are the same height (give or take a half inch)....would the same people that complain that Hugh is too tall complain that Clint was too tall also?

Frank Miller had the same idea for the iconic 1982 Limited Series. From an interview with Joe Rubinstein (here):

"When you open up the first page for the rest of the series Wolverine is patterned after Clint Eastwood from the Eiger Sanctions. Frank sent me a book titled The Movies of Clint Eastwood, and said, “Look at this while you ink the series” so that’s what I did."

When I think of old school who could have played Wolvering not only in look but character I think of Shaun Conery

sean_connery.jpg
339550341_f56dbe6f08.jpg

Last edited:
Sean Connery? Hell no.

Connery's Wolverine? I'm the besht there ish at what I do, but what I do ishn't very nice(sh)

logan-hudson-claws.jpg
339550341_f56dbe6f08.jpg

It's just that the face looks the same to me.
He's Hairy too.
shawn+connery.jpg
logan-claws-byrne.jpg

Last edited:
Connery doesn't looke like Logan a one bit.

The only big problem with Connery is that he has never disguised his accent. Him and Michael Caine (another great actor) are both like "I'm an awesome enough actor that if you want me for a role, you can deal with my accent."

I love it when people hunts down pics that look like some panel in a comic book -- put it together, bam, you got yourself a perfect cast! :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"