What s better plasma or lcd?

LCD has no burn ins and uses less electricity.

get a samsung or sony the rest are bad compared to those two.

Agreed, I have a Sony Bravia X series 1080p HD with 100hz motion flow LCD, BEST TV EVER. I have found that the viewing angle is just as good as plasma with the Bravia's, plus they have twice more life span then a plasma. Honestly LCD is superior against plasma.

I dunno, if you play some of those Xbox Live Arcade games that are really just fullscreen games with still graphics on either side, you may have some problems quickly.

I only have a Wii and it's set to widescreen so there aren't any still parts. :up:

I actually just bought a Westinghouse 47" 1080p LCD last week at Best Buy and I love it. I was slightly concerned at the lack of name recognition, but after reading several positive reviews online, I decided to pull the trigger and buy it. $500 off the $1499 original price wasn't bad either. :woot:

I actually just bought a Westinghouse 47" 1080p LCD last week at Best Buy and I love it. I was slightly concerned at the lack of name recognition, but after reading several positive reviews online, I decided to pull the trigger and buy it. $500 off the $1499 original price wasn't bad either. :woot:

TNC9852002 has a Westinghouse. It's already been replaced once under factory warranty and the second set is getting weird red lines through the picture, now.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"